- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Large Open Plan Dining/Living Room with Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Separate WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Two to Three Cars
- Recently Landscaped Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Southerly Aspect
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Young Family Alike
Additional InformationThis well presented semi detached home is located within walking distance to many local shops and eateries. The property lies within the catchment area to a number of leading primary and grammar schools and provides ease of access for the city commuter via main arterial routes.
Well presented throughout, the bright and spacious accommodation comprises of a living/dining room with double glazed patio doors to rear garden and separate modern fully fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and recently landscaped rear garden with southerly aspect.
This home is ideally suited to the first time buyer, young professional or young family alike. We therefore recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, inner door to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.81m x 3.48m (22' 4" x 11' 5")
Oak laminate wooden floor, uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden, low voltage spotlight, uPVC double glazed access door to side.
- 3.99m x 2.44m (13' 1" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level high gloss units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, built-in four ring ceramic Bosch oven, stainless steel extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built-in breakfast bar.
- Oak laminate wooden floor, access to roofspace, built-in cupboard off landing, built-in Logic gas fired boiler, access via Slingsby ladder to partly floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.15m (11' 7" x 10' 4")
Oak laminate wooden floor, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 1.93m (11' 3" x 6' 4")
Oak laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 2.74m (11' 6" x 9' 0")
Oak laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising: vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, P-panelled bath with shower screen and shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, PVC panelled walls, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, PVC panelled walls, PVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- Landscaped south westerly facing rear garden laid in extensive lawns with paved patio area, raised timber decking ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, raised flowerbed with bark and sleepers with mature shrubs, loose stones flowerbeds to side, tarmac driveway for off-street parking to front in loose stones, uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
Travelling from Ballyhackamore, along Grand Parade, Orby Road can be located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »