- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached house together with extensive gardens.
- Suitable for commercial use subject to planning.
- Convenient location to Coleraine and Ballymoney towns.
- Excellent family accommodation.
- Offering For Sale this well large proportioned detached house and garage, which is ideally positioned in a countryside setting midway between the towns of Coleraine and Ballymoney. The property which enjoys extensive mature gardens may lend itself to a semi commercial nature due to the size and location of the property and which we would advise a viewing to appreciate the benefits it would offer.
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- With tiled floor leading to cloaks with wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor and storage under stairs.
- Lounge 6.12m x 4.09m (20'1 x 13'5)
- With open fireplace and ornate marble surround.
- Dining Room 6.12m x 4.09m (20'1 x 13'5)
- With coved ceiling and feature alcoves with concealed lighting.
- Kitchen 7.34m x 3.61m (24'1 x 11'10)
- With a range of eye and low level solid wood units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in fridge freezer, dish washer, extractor fan, space for range/stove, pelmet with recessed lighting, breakfast bar, tiled between worktops and tiled floor.
- Conservatory 7.14m x 3.18m (23'5 x 10'5)
- With feature grape vine, tiled floor and double doors leading out to the gardens.
- First Floor
- With spacious landing with hot press and access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 3.40m x 2.79m (11'2 x 9'2)
- With built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 4.11m x 3.00m (13'6 x 9'10)
- Bedroom 3 4.11m x 3.05m (13'6 x 10)
- Bedroom 4 3.05m x 3.05m (10' x 10)
- With fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan and tiled splash-backs.
- Extensive gardens to front side and rear in lawn and bordered by mature trees and fencing.
- Detached garage 6.32m x 4.01m (20'9 x 13'2)
- With light and roller door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »