This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well-Presented Mid-Terrace in Popular Residential Area
- Open-Plan Lounge / Dining Room with French Doors to Rear
- Large, Extended Kitchen (Appliances Available Separately)
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Modern, Newly Fitted Shower Room
- Recently Installed Gas Fired Central Heating
- Fully uPVC Double Glazed
- Front Garden and Enclosed, Paved Rear Yard
- Excellent Public and Private Transport Links to City Centre
- Walking Distance to a Host of Local Amenities
- Close Proximity to George Best Belfast City Airport & Sydenham Train Station
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment Property
Additional InformationThis well-presented mid-terrace is situated in the increasingly popular residential area of Sydenham in East Belfast. With excellent road, rail and air transport links near at hand and a host of local amenities such as shops, schools and recreational facilities, this attractive property will appeal to a range of prospective purchasers from the first time buyer getting on to the property ladder to the investor looking to add to a portfolio.
The property itself has undergone extensive renovation in recent years and leaves little to do but move in. A new heating system was installed in 2015 to include a new Valliant combi-boiler, contemporary shower room was added with a leak-proof shower cubicle and new sanitary ware. The addition of French doors to the open-plan lounge/dining room and generously sized, extended kitchen add to the appeal of this great property.
Externally there is a landscaped front garden and enclosed, paved rear year, ideal for summer entertaining. The property is fully double glazed along with uPVC soffits, fascia boards, guttering and downpipes. With so much to offer we highly recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed PVC front door. Laminate wooden floor. Storage under stairs.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:20' 5" x 9' 7" (6.22m x 2.92m)
- Laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling, patio doors to rear. Feature radiator.
- KITCHEN:17' 9" x 6' 9" (5.41m x 2.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single drainer, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback. Space for oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Plumbed for washing machine, laminate wooden floor, space for fridge/freezer. Access to rear.
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):9' 9" x 8' 11" (2.98m x 2.71m)
- BEDROOM (2):9' 9" x 8' 11" (2.97m x 2.72m)
- BEDROOM (3):6' 3" x 5' 8" (1.9m x 1.73m)
- Laminate wooden floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Laminate tiled floor, Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, wash hand basin with storage below, Low flush wc, extractor fan.
- Enclosed front garden laid in lawn with paving and pebbles. Flowerbeds.
- Enclosed rear yard paved with flowerbed. Outside tap, outside light.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
116th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views