- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Cul-de-sac Position
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- Double Doors to Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom with White Suite and Electric Shower Unit
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Conveniently Located to Holywood Town Centre, Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Mature Front and Enclosed Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Ideally Suited to Young Professionals, Family Market and Investors alike
Additional InformationThis semi detached property is ideally located with a cul-de-sac position within this quiet residential area. Close at hand are Holywood town centre, Holywood Exchange, 24 Hours Tesco's and the George Best City Airport. Belfast city centre is also easily accessable as are an excellent range of local schools.
This property offers a large lounge, glazed double doors to doors to dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob, white bathroom suite, with electric shower unit, and three well proportioned bedrooms. This property also benefits from a spacious site and rear gardens with southerly aspect.
Ideally suited to a range of purchaser. We therefore expect strong interest.
- uPVC front door with double glazed and leaded inset. Double glazed and leaded side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With tiled laminate flooring.
- 4.17m x 4.01m (13' 8" x 13' 2")
Oak laminate wooden flooring. Glazed and bevelled double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.9m x 2.79m (9' 6" x 9' 2")
Oak laminate wooden flooring. Outlook to rear.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.38m x 2.26m (11' 1" x 7' 5")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with antique style mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Integrated four ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel oven below. Stainless steel splashback and extractor hood. Stainless steel low voltage downlighters. Plumbed for washing machine. Storage and pantry cupboard under stairs. Integrated fridge. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed access door to side. Built-in wine rack.
- Access hatch to roofspace. Hotpress. Copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome mixer taps. Whirlpool bath with chrome mixer taps. Shower screen and electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Tongue and groove ceiling. Recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.82m (13' 1" x 9' 3")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.82m (11' 2" x 9' 3")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.31m (9' 9" x 7' 7")
Outlook to front.
- Loose pebbled driveway and parking. Mature front garden. Side paved area. Enclosed rear garden in paving with flowerbeds. Greenhouse. Garden shed. Oil fired boiler.
Travelling from Holywood, along the Old Holywood Road, turn right into Cedar Grove located just before the junction with Knocknagoney Road. Follow the road through Cedar Grove. Number 99 is located at the entrance to the sixth cul-de-sac on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »