- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Period Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows (excluding one window)
- Pvc Fascia and Eaves
- Most Convenient Location.
Additional InformationExtended And Modernised Period Semi Detached Villa Presented To Excellent Standard Throughout.
A magnificent opportunity to purchase an extended and modernised period semi detached villa which has been maintained and presented to a high standard. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, extended modern fitted kitchen with built-under oven and ceramic hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, excluding one window, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, extensive use of wood laminate and porcelain floor coverings and has undergone a programme of improvement works over the years. Conveniently positioned to the many local amenities with the City close by makes this the perfect home for the first time buyer or investor alike.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 3.75 x 3.29 (12'4" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.80 x 2.21 (9'2" x 7'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, pvc panelled walls, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Room 2.35 x 4.07 (7'9" x 13'4")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled walls, panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
Under stairs storage - Gas boiler, wood laminate floor, single glazed window.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.17 x 2.88 (13'8" x 9'5")
- Panelled radiator, built-in shelving.
- Bedroom 1.92 x 3.34 (6'4" x 10'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.47 x 2.00 (8'1" x 6'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Front and rear garden in patio and hard landscaped, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »