- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Second Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms Master Ensuite
- Large Lounge / Dining
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Superb Views
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE - Apt 99, 8 Northview, Newtownabbey, BT36 7GA.
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £104,950 Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC Rating: C
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious second floor apartment which is located in a very popular development just off the Antrim Road offering superb views toward Belfast lough.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, large lounge open to a fitted kitchen built in oven & hob and access to a balcony with superb views over Belfast Lough.
There are also two bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, gas heating and a lift to all floors.
Outside there is communal parking to front.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Two storage cupboards, radiator.
- LOUNGE 23'7'' X 12'1'' (7.19m X 3.68m)
- Two radiators, pvc double glazed door to balcony, superb views towards Belfast Lough, open to kitchen
- Tiled floor, superb views towards Belfast Lough.
- Range of marble high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 19'6'' X 11'3'' (5.94m X 3.43m)
- Radiator, pvc double glazed door to balcony, superb views towards Belfast Lough
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 14'4'' X 9'7'' AT WIDEST (4.37m X 2.92m AT WIDEST)
- Superb views towards Belfast Lough.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- The lease is for a term of 7,000 years from 26 September 2008
Yearly ground rent of £0.05 (if demanded).
There are 6,989 years left to run on the lease.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »