- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extremely well presented semi detached villa
- 3 bedrooms - through lounge
- Fitted kitchen with built in double oven and hob
- Coloured bathroom suite
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Garden to front and rear
- Re-wired 2011
- Views over Belfast and Co Down from front elevation
- Holding highly sought after main road position
Additional InformationAn extremely well presented semi-detached villa occupying a highly sought after main road position benefitting from uninterrupted views of Belfast and Co Down. The property is within easy commuting distance of Belfast City Centre and the International Airport and offers bright generous accommodation which can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Leaded light vestibule door with matching side panels, laminate floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, 2 panelled radiators, under stairs storage.
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 6.91m x 3.33m (22' 8" x 10' 11")
2 double panelled radiators, laminate floor, views over Belfast and Co Down.
- 4.27m x 1.93m (14' 0" x 6' 4")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in double oven, ceramic hob, double panelled radiator, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/ freezer space.
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Coloured suite comprising cast iron panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled radiator, hotpress, shaver point.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail, views over Belfast and Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.35m x 2.79m (10' 12" x 9' 2")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 2.36m x 1.98m (7' 9" x 6' 6")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail, views over Belfast and Co Down.
- Slingsby type ladder, partially floored.
- Driveway. Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn. Boiler house - oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Tap and light. Shed.
Crumlin Road, North Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »