This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
The town has witnessed very strong population growth over the past 25 years and has had considerable investments
The Property comprises a five storey traditional Victorian building with a pitched roof.
The windows are a mix of wooden sash.
Internally it is arranged in private office rooms in each level.
They are arranged to provide a mix use of business.
Office accommodation, staff kitchen and 3 WC facilities over the 2 levels
Access to the upper floors is via internal stairwells whilst benefiting from direct access at street level from the Lisburn Road with 2 parking spaces.
The accommodation is finished to include part carpeted, part laminate floors, plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings with a range of light fittings.
Externally there is an enclosed rear yard leading to a secure service alley with 5 parking spaces.
- Five floors office units totalling approx. 2,475sq. ft.
- Excellent location , Set within Queen university area and City Hospital
- Varying office unit sizes and yearly lease lengths.
- Net Initial Yield of 8.2%
- Total rental income of c. £38,760.00 inclusive of Utility bills
- RATES: paid by tenants
- NO VAT on sale
- Excellent income producing investment opportunity
- 7 parking spaces
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »