- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Dining Area
- Modern White Bathroom
- Master with En-suite WC
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Popular Location
Additional InformationExtended Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Position Within This Most Popular Section of Kilcoole Park
Holding a prime position within this most popular location this attractive red brick semi detached villa has been extended and maintained to an excellent standard over the years. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with extended living room to rear, kitchen with dining area and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, master bedroom with en-suite wc, pvc fascia and eaves and wood laminate floor coverings. A level site with patio rear garden with southerly aspect combines with a most convenient location with leading schools, public parks, excellent local shopping and public transport all close by.
Immediate inspection strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.20 x 4.46 (10'6" x 14'8")
- Built-in shelving, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Kitchen 2.66 x 3.14 (8'9" x 10'4")
- Bowl and a half coloured sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer housing, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising double shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Extended Living Room 3.05 x 2.86 (10'0" x 9'5")
- Double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.21 x 4.00 (10'6" x 13'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- In white suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2.43 x 3.18 (8'0" x 10'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.98 x 2.16 (9'9" x 7'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Paved front garden, rear garden in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, raised decked area and patio, garden shed, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, outside tap, driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »