- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attention keen investors, this property is in need of a modernisation programme
- End of Terrace
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge with brick fireplace and open fire
- Fitted Kitchen
- Dining room
- Downstairs shower room with wheel chair access shower cubicle
- Bathroom on first floor comprising white suite
- Oil fired central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- Gardens to front and rear - laid out in lawn, paved patio, flowerbeds and hedging
Additional InformationIdeally located on the cusp of the town centre, we offer this End of Terrace property to the open market. 98 John Street represents an opportunity to add value. In need of a good modernisation programme this End of Terrace may be suited to an investor wishing to purchase a property, add value to it and sell on or add to an existing rental portfolio. Immediate viewing essential.
- Upvc double glazed door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed door to...
- 3.58m x 3.33m (11' 9" x 10' 11")
Feature brick fireplace, polished wooden mantle, Quarry tiled hearth, polished laminate floor.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.66m x 1.75m (18' 7" x 5' 9")
Single drianer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, wall tiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 2.03m (11' 7" x 6' 8")
Polished laminate floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising white suite with wheel chair access shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, extractor fan.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.74m (10' 1" x 9' 0")
Built in robe with hot press, copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 1.93m (9' 2" x 6' 4")
Polished laminate floor.
- Comprising white suite with panelled bath and mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls.
- To front in enclosed small garden. Rear in large enclosed garden laid out in lawn, paved patio and path, well stocked flowerbeds, hedging, garden shed, outside light, oil storage tank, access to side for oil, bins etc.
Oil boiler house with oil boiler
John Street, Newtownards
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »