- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Cottage On A Spacious Corner Site
- Two Bedrooms
- One & A Half Receptions
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- uPVC Fascia & Soffits
- Recently Installed Woodburning Stove
- Modern Open Plan Ground Floor
- Immaculately Presented
- Spacious Corner Site With Room For Extension (Subject to consents)
Exceptionally well presented semi-detached cottage occupying a spacious corner site with great potential for extension (subject to necessary consents). Number 98 offers modern open plan living, dining and kitchen area with two bedrooms to the first floor and modern bathroom to the ground.
Benefiting from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and doors, uPVC fascia and soffits and modern internal decor. Given the location and abundance of opportunities, we invisage keen interest and strongly encourage early inspection to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall:
- with tiled floor.
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining Area:
- 3.18m x 6.22m (10' 5" x 20' 5")
with hole in the wall style fireplace, tiled hearth, wood burning stove, tiled floor, TV point, modern square arch to Dining Area.
- Dining Area:
- 2.13m x 4.11m (7'0 x 13'6)
with tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- 2.77m x 3.58m (9' 1" x 11' 9")
with low level and larder units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- comprising; panel bath with thermostatic shower fitting over, fully tiled around bath, wall hung sink with tiled splash back, low flush WC, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- with access to attic, hot press.
- Bedroom (1):
- 2.21m x 4.11m (7'3 x 13'6)
with built in single robe.
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.97m x 3.18m (9'9 x 10'5)
with velux window.
- Property approached by tarmac driveway, front garden laid in lawn with selection of shrubbery and seasonal planting, enclosed by ranch style fencing. Spacious side and rear garden in lawn enclosed by fencing, outside lights and tap, brick construction boiler house and store to rear.
From the Ballinlea Road, turn right onto Carncullagh Road. Number 98 will be on your right,
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »