- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 3 Bedrooms/Lounge/Kitchen/Bathroom
- Semi-Detached Home
- Close to Local Amenities
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Outside Light and Tap
- Approaching Greysteel from Ballykelly just before Nicholls shop on the right-hand-side take left onto the Gortgare Road then take second turn on the right into Briar Hill following this road take third turn on the left no:98 is situated within this cul-de-sac.
- Semi-detached three bedroom home offering well laid out family accommodation with an attractive brick front. This home is ideally priced for first time/investment buyers.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE
- Entrance Hall: 5.5 x 2.0 (18'0" x 6'6")
- Having telephone point, Tiled flooring.
- Lounge: 5.0 x 3.6 (16'4" x 11'9" )
- Consisting of Pine fireplace, Cast iron inset, Tiled hearth, Wood effect laminate flooring, Double doors to kitchen.
- Kitchen: 5.7 x 3.6 (18'8" x 11'9")
- Having a range of Beech effect eye and low level units, Matching worktops, Tiled around units, Under-unit lighting, Stainless steel sink unit, Built-in hob and oven, Extractor fan and light, Recessed low voltage downlighters, Tiled flooring, PVC Patio doors.
- Separate WC: 1.8 x 0.9 (5'10" x 2'11")
- Having low flush WC, Pedestal wash hand basin, Tiled flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
- Bathroom: 2.6 x 2.2 (8'6" x 7'2" )
- White suite comprising of corner bath, Pedestal wash hand basin, Low flush WC, Extractor fan, Built-in cupboard, Cushion flooring.
- Bedroom (1): 4.3 x 3.0 (14'1" x 9'10" )
- Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Ensuite: 2.5 x 1.0 (8'2" x 3'3" )
- Having fully tiled shower cubicle, Electric shower, Low flush WC, Pedestal wash hand basin, Extractor fan, Cushion flooring.
- Bedroom (2): 3.5 x 3.3 (11'5" x 10'9" )
- Having built-in wardrobe, Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (3): 2.6 x 2.4 (8'6" x 7'10" )
- Wood effect laminate flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Enclosed garden to side with wooden decked area to rear.
- Estimated Annual Rates:
- £733.80 per annum - as from October 2018
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »