- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Terraced home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Shower room
- uPVC Double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed yard with utility shed
- Garage & access to rear
Additional InformationThis charming terraced home benefits from an open plan ground floor with living/kitchen/dining area and multi fuel stove, yet has retained many of its original features such as picture rails and antique doors - a lovely mix of old and new with character thrown in.
The property offers a well thought out ground floor kitchen/living dining space with patio doors to the rear whilst upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a shower room. Outside there is a detached brick shed/utility room, which has a sink and is plumbed for a washing machine, and beyond that a detached wooden garage. Although in need of repair it affords the option to create a deck or patio area, perhaps with a summer house, whilst still retaining an off street parking space. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias, oil fired central heating and an alarm system.
Ideally located for access to Newtownards, Bangor or Belfast and close to public transport links we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate this home.
- uPVC double glazed door with side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- 3.m x 3.m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Cast iron multi fuel stove with tiled hearth and brick back. Single radiator. Open plan to kitchen/diner.
- 4.78m x 2.92m (15' 8" x 9' 7")
(At widest points - reduces to 6-10). Range of high and low level units in cream finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob & stainless steel extractor hood. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Wood effect laminate flooring to dining area with uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear. Single radiator.
- Painted spindle balustrade. Access to roofspace.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled walls. Single radiator. Hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.m x 2.84m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.74m (10' 1" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.16m x 1.55m (7' 1" x 5' 11")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.08m x 1.45m (6' 10" x 4' 9")
Low level units with worktop. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Light & power points.
- 5.49m x 3.05m (18' 0" x 10' 0")
Wooden garage with up and over door (in need of repair or replacement).
- Enclosed yard. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house. Rear access for bins etc. and vehicle access to garage.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bangor Road, number 98 is located on the right just past the River Hill Development.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »