- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A superb second floor apartment situated in the heart of Dundrum Village, with breath-taking views over Dundrum Bay and out to sea.
- The Quay is a popular shore-front development providing easy access to Newcastle, and is only a short distance from Downpatrick and the main arterial routes to Belfast and beyond.
- Five minutes stroll to Murlough National Trust Nature Reserve and a few minutes’ walk to the historic Dundrum Castle.
- Beautiful waterfront setting in a delightful coastal location within walking distance to a number of local shops, excellent restaurants and well-regarded coastal walks.
- Royal County Down Golf Club, the Mourne Mountains and Tollymore and Castlewellan Forest Parks are virtually on your doorstep.
- Nature lovers will be in heaven watching and listening to the many species of seabirds surrounding the development, including the chatter of oyster catchers and curlews at dusk.
- Geese flying past your window in the winter and terns fishing in the summer will keep you amused all year round. Seals and even the odd otter can be seen swimming out to sea.
- Spacious accommodation throughout including an open plan kitchen/living/dining area that provides direct access to a generous balcony with spectacular views.
- Expansive balcony provides the perfect spot for al fresco dining and sunbathing - unwind, relax and enjoy the stunning coastal scenery.
- Two bright and well-presented bedrooms with ample storage facilities and master with ensuite shower room.
- Modern bathroom suite with enclosed storage.
- Gas fired central heating & uPVC double glazing throughout.
- Private car parking and ample guest parking.
- An amazing coastal apartment ideally suited to both those seeking a seaside retreat or a permanent home base.
Proudly positioned within this exclusive development, 97 The Quay is undoubtedly one of Northern Ireland’s premier properties. Nestled at the foot of the spectacular Mourne mountains, famous for the miles of sandy beaches, fine restaurants, ample leisure facilities and many tourist attractions, this superb property provides the discerning purchaser with a peaceful coastal bolthole. Designed to take full advantage of its unrivalled position within the picturesque village of Dundrum, with stunning views of Dundrum Bay and out to sea. The property features an open plan living-dining-kitchen opening onto an impressive balcony which provides the perfect place to unwind and take in the breath-taking views. The property further comprises two well-proportioned and presented bedrooms with master ensuite facilities and a modern family bathroom suite which complements the bright and spacious accommodation. Take the time to view this fabulous apartment – you will be impressed with what awaits you!
Travelling into Dundrum Village from Ballynahinch, take the first left off the main Dundrum Road before the filling station and into the Quay Development. The carpark is located on the right-hand side. No. 97 is on the second floor to the left of the carpark.
Communal stairs leading to solid wood front door. Outside light.
Stairs leading to hallway. Access to roof space. Electric cupboard.
OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING AREA TO KITCHEN:
25'10" x 14'11" (7.88m x 4.54m)
At widest points. Excellent selection of high to low-level units and Formica work surfaces. Integrated oven and four ring electric hob. Integrated extractor fan with hood. Integrated fridge-freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Under cabinet lighting. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
Laminate wood flooring. Stunning views. Patio door leading to…
Spacious timber decked balcony with wrought iron balustrades. Ample space for table and chairs. Ideal for relaxing and entertaining. Spectacular views of Dundrum Bay and out to sea.
14'6" x 13'7" (4.42m x 4.15m)
At widest points. Built-in wardrobe housing gas boiler.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
9’9” x 3’3” (2.96m x 0.99m)
At widest points. Tiled shower enclosure with bi-fold shower door. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush W/C. Extractor fan. Mirror with light. Ceramic tiled walls. Tiled floor.
11'10" x 10'10" (3.61m x 3.30m)
At widest points.
8'4" x 6'9" (2.55m x 2.05m)
At widest points. Modern bathroom suite including panelled bath with shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush W/C. Extractor fan. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Enclosed shelved storage.
Private car parking spaces with good guest parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »