97 Shaws Road, Belfast BT11 9PS
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Magnificent Family Residence in Prime Location
- Two Reception rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining room
- Walk in Pantry/ Utility room
- Three Excellent Bedrooms on Ground Floor
- Family Bathroom/ Seperate Modern Shower Room
- Attic Suite with Bedroom, Living & Study
- Newly Installed Gas Heating, PVC Double glazing & Wall Installation
- Attached Garage/ Outhouse to rear
- Extensive Driveway parking/ Enclosed Gardens to front & rear with raised Patio area
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this Impressive Detached family Residence located privately just off the ever popular Shaws Road in West Belfast. This area has proved popular over the years due to its close proximity to Andersonstown and its many amenities including shops, restaurants, petrol stations, leading schools, churches and supermarkets to name a few. This property is also on the main arterial route for public transport to and from Belfast City Centre as well as just a short distance to the M1 motorway.
This excellent property comprises; Entrance hall leading to Living room laid in Laminate wooden flooring with Feature marble fireplace, second reception room laid in solid wooden strip flooring with stone fireplace, Large kitchen/dining room fitted with contemporary walnut shaker style units, built in oven, hob and extractor, breakfast bar area and ceramic wall and floor tiling, large walk in pantry with fitted walnut units leading to fully fitted utility room with rear door access. This floor offers three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom in white four piece suite and separate modern shower room; tiled throughout. Upstairs this property has been converted to offer living space, bedroom and study, the perfect hideaway.
Further benefits to this fantastic home include newly installed Gas Fired Central Heating, PVC Double glazing throughout, Enclosed Front and Rear gardens, Driveway and Garage parking and raised terrace. This property must be seen to be truly appreciated.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.583m x 1.908m (15' 0" x 6' 3")
Wooden front door. Wooden flooring. 1 x Radiator. Cornicing
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.664m x 3.544m (15' 4" x 11' 8")
Laminate flooring. 2 x Radiators. Marble feature fireplace. Cornicing.
- 4.228m x 3.502m (13' 10" x 11' 6")
Wooden strip flooring. Feature stone fireplace. 1 x Radiator. Cornicing
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.465m x 3.634m (17' 11" x 11' 11")
Fully fitted walnut style kitchen with high and low level units. Built-in oven, hob, and extractor hood. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls. 1 x Radiator
- WALK IN PANTRY:
- Fitted walnut style units. Tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.568m x 2.452m (8' 5" x 8' 1")
Fitted walnut style units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls. 1 x Radiator. PVC rear door.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- 9.521m x 2.464m (31' 3" x 8' 1")
Laminate flooring. Recessed lighting. 1 x Radiator. 3 x Storage cupboards. PVC door leading to garden
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.503m x 2.306m (11' 6" x 7' 7")
Fitted carpet. 1 x Radiator
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.883m x 1.766m (6' 2" x 5' 10")
White three piece suite including walk in shower. Electric shower. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls. 1 x Radiator.
- 2.661m x 2.075m (8' 9" x 6' 10")
White four piece suite including walk in shower ran off gas heating. Tiled flooring and walls. 1 x Radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.865m x 3.526m (12' 8" x 11' 7")
Fitted carpet. 1 x Radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.729m x 3.353m (15' 6" x 11' 0")
Laminate flooring. 1 x Radiator
- Fitted carpet. 1 x Radiator. Storage
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.504m x 3.171m (11' 6" x 10' 5")
Fitted carpet. 1 x Radiator. Storage
- Fitted carpet. 1 x Radiator. Storage. Velux window.
- Large tarmac driveway. Steps leading to house. Paved terrace. Front and rear gardens. Attached garage
Shaws Road adjacent to Louisville Nursing Home
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »