- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superbly presented semi detached home in idyllic semi-rural setting with ease of access to Belfast
- Belvoir Forest Park, Clement Wilson Park and Malone House, Shaw's Bridge, The Giants Ring and Lagan Valley Regional Park all exceptionally closeby
- Driveway parking and generous rear garden with decked patio area and lawn
- Cosy living room with gas stove and slate hearth
- Dining area open plan to kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite including electric shower
- uPVC double glazed, oil fired central heating
- Suitable to a range of buyers including investors, downsizers and first time buyers
Additional InformationConveniently located just off Milltown Road near to Shaw's Bridge and the Lagan Valley Regional Park this charming home enjoys that rare combination of a quiet semi rural location yet still remaining close to a diverse range of amenities including convenience shops approx. 100m away, Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda nearby as well as ease of access to the city centre.
The well presented accommodation briefly comprises a cosy living room with feature gas stove, dining area open plan to kitchen, first floor bathroom and two well proportioned bedrooms. Externally there is good driveway parking and a delightful rear garden with decking and lawn. Furthermore the property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Suitable to a range of buyers we recommend an internal viewing at your convenience.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.33m (13' 10" x 10' 11")
Storage under stairs, gas stove on slate hearth, recessed spotlights. Step to. . .
- 4.19m x 2.69m (13' 9" x 8' 10")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, built-in washer/dryer and dishwasher, part tiled walls, laminate wood effect floor
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.33m (14' 0" x 10' 11")
(at widest points). Mirror fronted sliding robes, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.69m x 2.18m (8' 10" x 7' 2")
- 1.96m x 1.52m (6' 5" x 5' 5")
White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, vanity unit, panelled bath with electric shower over, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- Tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles, raised beds with pebbles and planting. Delightful, private rear garden in lawns with boundary fence and wall. uPVC oil tank, oil fired boiler. Rear decking area. Side lane leading to front.
Leaving Belfast on the Malone Road take first exit at House of Sport roundabout onto the Milltown Road. Continue over Shaw's Bridge passing the Crowne Plaza Hotel and turn left at next set of lights, then left again onto the Old Milltown Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »