- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Mid Terrace Property Close to Ballyhackamore
- Two Bedrooms on the First Floor and Steps to Floored/Sheeted Roofspace
- Generous Open Plan Lounge Dining with Feature Glass
- Modern Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Luxury Bathroom with Corner Bath, Shower Cubicle and Attractive Tiling
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Yard and Attractive Features Throughout
- Convenient to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Shops/Restaurants
Additional InformationAn attractive terrace property in the popular Nevis Avenue with deceptively bright spacious open plan accommodation. Comprising of a generous open plan lounge dining room with attractive semi solid wood flooring and staircase with feature glass, modern fitted kitchen with wood block worktops, built-in oven with gas hob, breakfast bar and ceramic tile flooring. The first floor includes two good size bedrooms, one with a range of built-in robes, luxury bathroom suite featuring corner bath with jets and walk-in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Furthermore, steps to floored and sheeted roofspace with wood laminate flooring and velux window. Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows in a hardwood frame. Ideal first time buyer home close to many of the attractive amenities on offer in both Ballyhackamore and Belmont areas and the convenient Glider bus service into Belfast City centre. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Semi solid wood panel floor, feature glass block.
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room 23'3 x 12'9 Into The Bay (7.09m x 3.89m Into The Bay)
- Semi solid wood panel floor, staircase with feature glass.
- Kitchen 16'7 x 6'3 (5.05m x 1.91m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wood block work surface, inset stainless steel drainer and sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, gas hob, plumbed washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, gas fired boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'7 x 9'6 (3.84m x 2.90m)
- Range of built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 7'8 (3.12m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising of feature bath with jets and feature stone tiled panel, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower and shower surround, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, chrome feature radiator, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Staircase to:
- Roofspace 11'5 x 5'8 (3.48m x 1.73m)
- Velux window, wood panel floor, panelled walls and ceiling.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »