- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This semi-detached cottage is located on a generous sized site just overlooking the Keady road on the outskirts of Armagh City. The property has been extended to the rear and now offers a large Kitchen, Sun Room and Rear Hall. There is also a large garage/workshop also erected to the rear and could be used for a number of different purposes. Overall this is a good home in a great location.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Walnut Kitchen
White Bathroom Suite
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Rear Hall/Utility Room
White Internal Doors
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door and laminated wooden floor.
- 15' 5" x 10' 1" (4.70m x 3.07m) Laminated wooden floor, open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset with granite hearth and mahogany surround.
- 24' 7" x 8' 7" (7.49m x 2.62m) Walnut effect fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher and space for electric cooker, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, tiled floor and open plan to Sun Room.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 2" x 9' 9" (3.71m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 4" x 9' 8" (3.15m x 2.95m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 7' 6" x 7' 3" (2.29m x 2.21m)
- 15' 4" x 6' 6" (4.67m x 1.98m) White suite, panelled bath with electric shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, hotpress off and access to rear hall/utility.
- Rear Hall/Utility
- 8' 5" x 5' 6" (2.57m x 1.68m) Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, tiled floor, rear hall to pvc rear door.
- Sun Room
- 14' 3" x 10' 6" (4.34m x 3.20m) Multi fuel cast iron stove, laminated wooden floor and PVC French doors leading to outside.
- 20' 9" x 32' 4" (6.32m x 9.86m) Corrugated garage with up and over door, electric power.
- To the rear is a small garden with nice rural views to the rear, stoned yard with ample room to park. To the front the is stoned drive and parking area for several vehicles. Garden in lawn.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »