- The unit is suitable for a variety of users (with the exception of hot food), subject grant of any necessary planning consents.
Additional InformationThe subject unit occupies an excellent position on Great Victoria Street, a busy vehicular / pedestrian road linking South Belfast / Shaftesbury Square to Belfast City Centre.
Neighbouring occupiers include Scooter Specialist NI, Rankins Fine Furnishings and Helm Housing Association. The subject is also directly opposite the Go Petrol Filling Station.
The unit is in shell condition with power floated concrete floors and capped services. The landlord will consider providing enhanced fit–out dependant on covenant and lease term.
The unit is suitable for a variety of uses (with the exception of hot food), subject to granting of any necessary planning consents.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »