- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Property
- Roofspace Conversion Providing Three Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Window Frames
- Pavior Driveway with Parking for 2 Cars
- Enclosed Side Patio Area & Further Yard Area to Rear
- Easy Access to Belfast City Centre
- Close to Excellent Local Schools & Shopping Facilities
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Excellent Rental Potential
Additional InformationIdeally located within easy reach of excellent local schools & shopping facilities, the sale of this well presented semi detached villa is sure to appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers.
Young families will love the convenience to Bloomfield Park & Comber Greenway, whilst a busy professional first time buyer will appreciate the ease of access to Belfast City Centre.
Early internal inspection is advised as recent similar sales have proved extremely popular.
- Solid timber front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double panelled radiator, understair cloaks storage space.
- 'L' SHAPED THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 6.58m x 4.47m (21' 7" x 14' 8")
(at maximum points) Feature hole in wall fireplace (presently closed) with timber surround and raised slate tiled hearth, wired for wall lighting, 2 double panelled radiators.
- 2.79m x 2.39m (9' 2" x 7' 10")
Range of high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, underbench stainless steel 'Logik' oven, 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood & splashback over, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.74m (10' 1" x 9' 0")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 2.74m (9' 1" x 9' 0")
Single panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower & glazed screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, close couplede w.c., fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator, hot press, copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 3.51m (13' 6" x 11' 6")
(at maximum points) Permanent staircase to 2nd floor (from original 3rd bedroom).
Large dormer window, 2 single panelled radiators, eaves storage cupboards, spotlighting.
- Garden to front in lawn bordered by mature hedging, pavior driveway with parking for 2 cars. Excellent enclosed walled patio garden to side laid in pavior with raised shrubbed bed. Further side area laid in loose stone with 2 timber garden sheds. Enclosed walled patio garden area to rear laid in flagstones, timber boiler house containing oil fired boiler, raised plastic oil storage tank.
Directly off Grand Parade, close to entrance of Bloomfield Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
51st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »