- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Mid-Terrace in Popular Bloomfield Area
- Attractive, Red Brick, Bay Fronted Property
- Bright, Spacious and Well Appointed Accommodation
- Living Room with Bay Window and Feature Fireplace
- Open-Plan to Dining Area
- Spacious Kitchen with Plentiful Storage and Workspace
- Spacious Landing with Study Area
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating - New Vaillant Boiler 2015
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Yard with Sunny Aspect
- Close to Shops, Schools and Range of Local Amenities
- Convenient to Public and Private Transport Links
- Ideal First Time Buy, Investment or Downsize
Additional InformationSet in a popular residential location in Bloomfield, this well presented mid-terrace is ideally situated to avail of a host of local amenities at Connswater Shopping Centre, Castlereagh and Ballyhackamore. Excellent road links are near at hand in addition to public transport services for Belfast city centre.
Having been previously extended and recently renovated to a high standard, the property itself is modern and deceptively spacious throughout and will likely appeal to first time buyers. The property would equally appeal to a downsizer or investor due to strong rental potential.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Covered entrance with uPVC glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.81m x 4.7m (22' 4" x 15' 5")
(into bay and at widest points). Laminate wooden floor, feature fireplace with wooden surround. Open-plan to...
- DINING ROOM:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- 3.91m x 2.31m (12' 10" x 7' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, integrated stainless steel underbench oven and four ring hob. Extractor hood above, plumbed for washing machine, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Space for fridge/freezer, low voltage spotlights.
- Study area, carpeted floor, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 2.9m (15' 5" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.9m (10' 2" x 9' 6")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush WC. Separate shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Front forecourt and enclosed rear yard with sunny aspect.
From Bloomfield Road, turn onto Dunraven Avenue, take the first left onto Grace Avenue and number 97 is on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »