- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 2 Bedroom 1 Reception Detached Bungalow
- Additional 1 Bedroom Self Contained Unit
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Upvc Fascia & Guttering
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Ideal for Family Home
- Spacious site with a range of Garages
- EPC Rating F38
- Located on a spacious site, this superb 2 bedroom 1 reception detached bungalow with an additional 1 bedroom self contained Unit together with a range of garages offers excellent potential to any prospective buyer. Being within a short drive to the Town of Coleraine, schools, shops and other local amenities the property is sure to attract allot of attention on the open market and viewing comes highly recommended.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With access to roofspace.
- Lounge 5.16m x 3.81m (16'11 x 12'6)
- With feature wall mounted electric fire, open archway leading to:-
- Kitchen/Dining Area 3.73m x 3.23m (12'3 x 10'7)
- Fully fitted with eye and low level shaker style units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, integrated electric hob/oven, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, recessed lights.
- Bedroom 1 5.38m x 2.46m (17'8 x 8'1)
- With TV point and wet room comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wc, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 4.04m x 2.49m (13'3 x 8'2)
- With suite comprising bath with telephone hand shower attachment, wc, wash hand basin, PVC clad walls, PVC clad ceiling, airing cupboard.
- Self Contained Unit
- Kitchen/Dining/Lounge 4.14m x 4.14m to widest points (13'7 x 13'7 to wi
- Fully fitted with eye and low level shaker style units, stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, integrated electric hob/oven, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
- Shower Room
- With suite comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 3.89m x 3.33m (12'9 x 10'11)
- Property approached by a concrete/tarmac driveway with parking and vehicular access to spacious tarmac yard to side and rear with extra parking. Garden to front laid in lawn bordered by mature plants, trees and shrubs enclosed by part wall.
- Garage 1 / Office 7.90m x 5.21m (25'11 x 17'1)
- With strip lighting, pedestrian access, telephone point, oil fired central heating
- Garage 2 8.51m x 5.46m (27'11 x 17'11)
- With electric roller door, strip lighting, power and rear store: 23'9 x 12'8
- Garage 3 5.77m x 4.65m (18'11 x 15'3)
- With roller door, strip lighting and pedestrian access to: Store: 18'11 x 12'2 with wc, wash hand basin, strip lighting, power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »