- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Family Home (circa 4000 sq ft) with Outstanding Views of Coastline
- Exceptional Accommodation Offering a Flexibility that will have Wide Ranging Appeal
- 4 Main Reception Areas Including Excellent Conservatory
- Superb Modern Handcrafted Kitchen Area
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite Bathroom & Separate Dressing Room)
- Ground Floor Study, Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Family Bathroom with Three Piece Suite
- High Specificaton Construction
- Bespoke Double Glazed Andersen Windows with PH Outside Coating
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Double Garage with Twin Roller Shutter Doors
- Approximately 2 Acres of Surrounding Gardens with Extensive Lawn & Mature Shrubbery
Additional InformationA simply magnificent family home on an excellent site with exceptional views to the Causeway coast, Bushmills and over Portballintrae to the Isle of Islay on a clear day.
The property is situated within approximately 2 acres of gardens, with large lawn areas, mature shrubberies and a well stocked rockery.
The excellent accommodation comprises, on the ground floor a drawing room, dining room, superb modern kitchen opening to living room and breakfast area, and an impressive conservatory. Additionally, on the ground floor is a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in dressing room, study, utility room and cloakroom with wc facility.
Upstairs are an additional three well proportioned bedrooms (one of which benefits from an ensuite shower room), and a family bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from 'Andersen' double glazed widnows, oil fired central heating, integral double garage and magnificent views to the north and west.
- Solid hardwood front door with glazed feature side panels to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Minstral gallery from landing overlooking hallway, understairs cloakroom and storage. Double doors with glazed panels to . . .
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.92m x 4.09m (26' 0" x 13' 5")
Impressive polished French limestone fireplace surround, mantle and hearth with open fire, ornate cornice ceiling, solid oak floor. Open aspect to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.96m (16' 3" x 13' 0")
Solid oak strip flooring, carved ceiling. Double doors with glazed panels to . . .
- EXCEPTIONAL KITCHEN/LIVING & BREAKFAST AREA:
- 8.71m x 6.1m (28' 7" x 20' 0")
Outstanding hand painted 'Crownwood' kitchen with superb range of high and low level units, extensive corian work surfaces, ceramic sink unit with built-in five ring Bosch gas hob with extractor fan and canopy over, integrated fridge, built-in Bosch double oven, built-in glazed display units, Chinese slate floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights. Open aspect to breakfast area and well-proportioned living room area with solid oak strip flooring, feature brick chimney breast with cast iron wood burning stove and heat recycling system from side of chimney breast. Double doors with glazed panels to . . .
- IMPRESSIVE CONSERVATORY:
- 5.79m x 5.18m (19' 0" x 17' 0")
French door to westerly facing patio area. The conservatory designed and built by Hampton's has outstanding panoramic views of the Causeway coastline, Bushmills, Portballintrae, and on a clear day the Isle of Islay.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.18m (11' 7" x 10' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units, ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, door to garden.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Walk-in pantry/store.
- Access door to double integral garage.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
- 5.05m x 3.51m (16' 7" x 11' 6")
- SEPARATE WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM:
- Extensive range of built-in robes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Oval bath with mixer tap, inset in tiled surround, telephone hand shower, vanity unit with twin wash hand basin and storage underneath, low voltage spotlights, separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, bidet, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.28m x 3.2m (17' 4" x 10' 6")
Built-in double robe with mirrored doors.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS LANDING AREA:
- Hotpress with pressurised water system.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.05m x 4.09m (19' 10" x 13' 5")
Excellent range of built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit with wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.13m x 4.09m (16' 10" x 13' 5")
Study area off.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.57m x 3.33m (15' 0" x 10' 11")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Approached via private driveway accessed from Ballyclogh Road to parking area and access to double garage with twin roller shutter doors. Impressive south facing courtyard area leading to front door. Surrounding gardens and extensive lawns in total approximately 2 acres of outside space. The superb lawns are bordered by mature hedges, mature rockery and quite simply the most magnificent views towards the Causeway coastline, Bushmills, Portballintrae and on the horizon the Isle of Islay, on a clear day.
Leaving Bushmills on Priestland Road turn right into Ballyclogh Road after passing the petrol station. The property is on the right hand side approximately half a mile past Creative Gardens Centre.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »