- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Designed by C2 architects of London to an exacting brief, the house demonstrates the concept of pure contemporary architecture. The layout has been conscientiously designed to maximise the natural light and space
- Externally, the facade amalgamates zinc, timber and glass which complement the beautiful rural surroundings
- Internally, the property has been finished to an exceptional standard and specification
- Four bedrooms four reception areas
- Bespoke glass staircase with stainless steel handrail
- Underfloor oil fired central heating
- Floor to celing glazing with superb views
- Stainless steel kitchen with appliances
- Bathrooms by Starck & Boffi
- Hand crafted zinc roof
- Viewing balcony to front and rear with superb views
- 12m x 6m heated outdoor swimming pool with retractable electric cover
- Slate sun patio and barbecue areas
- Extensive outdoor lighting
- Very convenient to Belfast, City Airport, Bangor, Holywood and Newtownards
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE... This really is a stunning contemporary detached home which uniquely combines a striking exterior and interior with semi rural surroundings. Set off by mature, colourful gardens and enjoying superb views over countryside to Belfast Lough beyond, the house offers c.4160 sq.ft. of bright, spacious, living and is the perfect place to come home to relax and enjoy or entertain. The interior is flexible with four bedrooms and four reception areas all of which are finished to the highest specification. There is also an outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub. A unique design and one which would not be out of place in any modern city or the pages of a glossy international lifestyle magazine.
- COVERED RECEPTION PORCH
- Feature, tall, wide, hardwood front door.
- SPACIOUS DOUBLE HEIGHT TILED RECEPTION HALL
- LED floor lighting.
- Feature marble and glass staircase to first floor:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 8.23m x 4.75m (27' 0" x 15' 7")
Feature double sided fireplace. Built in concrete home entertainment stand and shelving, double glazed sliding doors to north facing BALCONY with fabulous views over surrounding countryside and over Belfast Lough. Double glazed sliding doors to south facing DINING BALCONY overlooking swimming pool and rear garden.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA
- 10.41m x 3.66m (34' 2" x 12' 0")
Contemporary fitted stainless steel units, with twin tub sink with mixer tap, ceramic touch screen and ring induction hob, stainless steel extractor fan, built in oven with matching integrated combi microwave, built in coffee machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer. Space for formal dining and infomral dining at stainless steel breakfast bar.
- REAR HALL AND GLASS BRIDGE TO CLOAKROOM AND:
- STUDIO OR FAMILY ROOM
- 7.44m x 7.21m (24' 5" x 23' 8")
Hardwood flooring, views over swimming pool, patio and barbecue area to gardens beyond. Spiral staircase down to ground floor. Door out to:
- TIMBER SUNDECK
- Or elevated barbecue area. Sliding partition doors from living room to:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.44m x 4.22m (17' 10" x 13' 10")
Floor to ceiling mirrored walls, tiled floor, double glazed sliding patio doors to north facing BALCONY.
- EN SUITE BATHROOM
- 3.45m x 2.26m (11' 4" x 7' 5")
Freestanding bath, contemporary wash hand basin with wall mounted mixer tap, low flush WC, floor to ceiling mirrored walls, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- WALK-IN DRESSING AREA
- 3.61m x 2.21m (11' 10" x 7' 3")
Range of built-in cupboards, tiled floor. Low flush WC, contemporary wash hand basin, wall mounted taps, feature tiled wall, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- SITTING AREA
- 7.32m x 5.08m (24' 0" x 16' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, double glazed doors to swimming pool with thermostat control, feature sliding partiiton to:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.25m (13' 2" x 10' 8")
Mahogany woodstrip flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 4.01m (14' 3" x 13' 2")
Mahogany woodstrip flooring.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.18m x 1.17m (10' 5" x 3' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.94m x 3.3m (12' 11" x 10' 10")
- 3.15m x 2.39m (10' 4" x 7' 10")
Modern white suite comprising, free standing with free standing mixer taps with telephone hand shower, contemporary wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap low flush WC, fully tiled built in shower cubicle with built in shower unit and body spray, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LARGE LINEN CUPBOARD
- Tiled floor. Store.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.13m (12' 0" x 7' 0")
Plumbed for washing machine, shelving, lagged pressurised copper water cylinder, tiled floor.
- PLANT ROOM
- 6.81m x 2.44m (22' 4" x 8' 0")
- Sweeping tarmac driveway to ample parking for several cars.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.7m x 6.78m (25' 3" x 22' 3")
Electric up and over door, light & power.
- HEATED SWIMMING POOL
- 12m x 6m with electric retractable cover. Eight person hot tub.
- Mature elevated site c. 2.2 acres, incorporating indigenous planting, mature shrubs, trees and lawns. Quarry boulders lining sweeping driveway leading to parking area framed with granite kerbs. Extensive exterior and driveway lighting.
From Belfast to Bangor A2 carriageway, turn into Ballysallagh Road B170 signposted Clandeboye Lodge Hotel. Travel 1.7 miles and turn left at Ballybarnes Road. Continue for 0.7 of a mile and turn left onto private laneway. House is then on right hand side behind timber electric gates.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »