- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached House with Separate Annex
- 5 Bedrooms (4 En-suites), 4 Reception Rooms
- Self-Contained Annex with 1 Bedroom, Kitchen / Lounge and Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Underfloor heating throughout)
- Oak Internal doors and central staircase
- Woodgrain uPVC double glazed doors and windows
- Distant Sea Views to front with Countryside Views to side and rear
- Detached garage 31 ft x 25 ft
- 5 Miles from Coleraine town centre & 3.5 miles from Castlerock Beach
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- With uPVC front door, telephone point, recessed ceiling lights, wood flooring, central feature oak staircase.
- Comprising w.c. and wash hand basin, tiled splashback, tiled floor, access to storage room.
- 7.98m x 4.78m (26'2 x 15'8)
with open fireplace, tiled hearth and wooden over mantel, wood flooring, television point, cornice and centrepieces.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 4.67m (15'9 x 15'4)
with open fireplace, tiled hearth and wooden overmantel finished with a Stovax stove, tiled flooring, television point, telephone point, wired for wall lights.
- 5.08m x 4.65m (16'8 x 15'3)
with solid wood eye and low level units finished with granite worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, centre island, space for range, glass / steel extractor canopy, integrated dishwasher, space for American style fridge / freezer, tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, wine rack, window pelmet with lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.2m x 3.07m (10'6 x 10'1)
with eye and low level units, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled above units, tiled flooring, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, uPVC double glazed door.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.23m (15'9 x 10'7)
with tiled flooring, uPVC door to side.
- 4.98m x 4.5m (16'4 x 14'9)
(Max) with tiled flooring, uPVC door to side, recessed ceiling lighting.
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
With central Oak staircase, walk in Hot press / Linen cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.8m x 4.14m (15'9 x 13'7)
with wood flooring, door into:
- NURSERY / WALK IN DRESSING ROOM / BEDROOM 5:
- 3.56m x 3.1m (11'8 x 10'2)
with wood flooring.
- Comprising tiled walk in shower cubicle with wide shower tray, thermostatic shower system, vanity sink unit, w.c., extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 4.67m x 4.22m (15'4 x 13'10)
with wood flooring.
- Comprising fully tiled walk in corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower system, wash hand basin, w.c., extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 3:
- 4.67m x 4.01m (15'4 x 13'2)
with wood flooring.
- Comprising PVC panelled walk in shower cubicle with wide shower tray, thermostatic shower system, wash hand basin, w.c., extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 4:
- 4.67m x 3.68m (15'4 x 12'1)
- Comprising w.c. and wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- Comprising double ended free standing bath, tiled walk in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower system, tiled wall behind bath, tiled floor, w.c., vanity unit with wash hand basin, tiled splashback, recessed ceiling lighting, extractor fan.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- SELF CONTAINED ANNEX:
- With its own pedestrian access, uPVC front door, stairs to:
- OPEN PLANNED LOUNGE / KITCHEN AREA:
- 6.12m x 4.95m (20'1 x 16'3)
- With laminated wood flooring, television point.
- With low level units with integrated hob and oven, single basin stainless steel sink unit, space for washing machine, laminated wood flooring, recessed ceiling lights.
- 4.95m x 3.25m (16'3 x 10'8)
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower system, w.c. and wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- 9.47m x 7.87m (31'1 x 25'10)
with electric roller door, pedestrian door to side, oil fired burner, lights and power points.
- Concrete lane off the Dunboe Road leading to the property entrance. Extensive gardens to front and side laid in lawn enclosed by boundary fencing. Array of flowerbeds and shrubbery. Extensive parking surrounding property, outside water tap, Annex has own parking area.
- STORAGE CONCRETE AREA:
- 8.99m x 5.92m (29'6 x 19'5)
with PVC oil tank, area enclosed by fencing and gate.
On leaving Coleraine along the Windyhill Road. Continue for approximately 3.5 miles then turn right into Dunboe Road. Continue for approximately 0.5 mile then turn right into 96B. Continue along the concrete lane where number 96B is situated on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »