- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Hall, Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Fitted With Kitchen With A Wide Range Of Units
- Modern Fitted Bathroom Suite With Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Large Private Site With Vehicle Access To The Rear Of The Property Leading To Garage Space (Subject To Planning)
- Detached Garage Currently Used As An Office
96 Warren Gardens, Lisburn
A well presented detached bungalow that enjoys an excellent position and spacious site conveniently located in a highly popular residential area set back off Warren Gardens, allowing easy access to the City Centre, local schools and leisure facilities as well as Sprucefield and the M1/A1 road links. An appointment for internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Entrance Porch
- Glazed front door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed front door, laminate wooden floor, ceiling cornice, recessed ceiling spot lighting, single panel radiator.
- Lounge 13' 9'' x 11' 10'' (4.19m x 3.60m)
- Laminate wooden floor, ceiling cornice, recessed spot lighting, uPVC French doors, double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 11' 10'' x 13' 0'' (3.60m x 3.96m)
- Laminate wooden floor, ceiling cornice, 2 single panel radiators.
- Kitchen 11' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3.60m x 2.99m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, cooker space with extractor fan, fridge space, plumbed for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spots lights, single panel radiator.
- Rear Hall
- Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Laminate wooden floor, access to roofspace, hotpress shelved and lagged.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, semi-pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, recessed spot lighting, part tiled walls, tile effect floor, heated chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom 1 9' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.02m x 3.02m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 11'' x 10' 6'' (3.93m x 3.20m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, ceiling cornice, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 11'' x 10' 5'' (3.63m x 3.17m)
- Ceiling cornice, single panel radiator.
- Office 17' 0'' x 9' 0'' (5.18m x 2.74m)
- Previously was a garage. Access to roofspace, light and power points.
- Driveway parking leading to the rear of the property. Front garden laid in lawns, bordered by mature trees. Rear gardens laid in lawns, timber decked area, enclosed by mature trees, garage space (subject to planning). Please note: The double garage in the photos is not included in the sale.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »