- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- White Bathroom Suite
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Units
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
96 Tirowen Drive, Lisburn
A bright spacious mid terrace home that has been well maintained and decorated throughout, the property is situated in a sought after residential location set just off the Moira Road within walking distance of local schools and only a brief drive from Lisburn and Belfast city centres, an early appointment to view is highly recommended as interest in this property is likely to be high.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door, ceramic tiled floor, double panel radiator.
- Living Room 14' 1'' x 14' 0'' (4.29m x 4.26m) (At Widest Point)
- Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 17' 6'' x 10' 5'' (5.33m x 3.17m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker space, plumbed for automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer space, built-in storage cupboard, understairs storage, uPVC rear door, single panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 10' 9'' x 10' 11'' (3.27m x 3.32m)
- Built-in bedframe, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 5'' x 9' 1'' (3.78m x 2.77m)
- Laminate wooden floor, storage area, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 2'' x 9' 4'' (2.49m x 2.84m)
- Laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with electric shower and glass shower door. PVC panelling, part tiled walls, extractor fan, double panel radiator.
- Front garden with off road stoned parking, enclosed rear garden laid in patio, oil fired boiler, plastic oil storage tank, outside light and water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »