- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous, tastefully presented semi-detached home in most convenient and consistently popular location
- High quality of finish and ready for immediate occupation
- Cosy living room overlooking rear patio and garden
- Separate dining/family room with solid wooden flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, feature tiling and access to rear
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, bedroom 3 with deep built-in wardrobe
- First floor bathroom with white suite
- uPVC double glazed, guttering and facia boards, oil-fired central heating, cavity wall and roof-space insulation, alarm system
- Driveway parking, detached garage, front and extensive rear garden with delightful aspect over wooded area
Additional InformationSuperbly presented by the current owners, chain-free and ready for immediate occupation this bright and spacious home will create broad appeal on today's market especially for those looking to move straight into their new home.
The accommodation briefly comprises two separate reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, first floor bathroom with white suite and three well-proportioned bedrooms. Externally there is good driveway parking, detached garage, good front and extensive rear garden – allowing for a sizable extension now or in years to come while still leaving a generous garden. Of further note is the high level of insulation throughout with cavity wall and loft insulation as well as double glazing throughout.
An early viewing is strongly encouraged.
- uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood floor, storage under stairs.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.15m x 3.15m (10' 4" x 10' 4")
Solid wood floor, recessed spotlighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.02m (13' 9" x 9' 11")
Open fire with polished natural stone fireplace.
- 3.2m x 2.13m (10' 6" x 7' 0")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated stainless steel oven and 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights, uPVC door to rear.
- Access to partially boarded roofspace providing great storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.2m (13' 4" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 3.02m (10' 11" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 2.03m (10' 11" x 6' 8")
(at widest points including robe). Walk-in wardrobe, recessed spotlighting.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with Aqualisa electric shower above, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, immersion heater, part tiled walls.
- Generous driveway parking leading to...
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.23m x 2.74m (17' 2" x 9' 0")
Light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
- Extensive rear garden with patio and level rear lawn backing onto wooded area. Ample space for further extension while leaving a large family garden.
From the Stranmillis roundabout heading towards the Malone Road and Ulster Independent Clinic take first left into Sharman Road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
105th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »