- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Enclosed rear garden
- Quiet end site
- Overlooking green
Additional InformationSemi-detached house, front garden and enclosed rear garden in Rossdale, a popular residential development in the Tullygarley area of Ballymena. Situated in a quiet corner, overlooking a green area this house is well located for all the town centre amenities and quickly onto the A26/ M2 for routes north and south.
The house has three bedrooms and benefits from having a utility room, ensuite bathroom and a double aspect living room with side bay window. Different to most of the other semi-detached houses in Rossdale.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, WC, kitchen / dining area and utility room then three bedrooms, master ensuite and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system with condensing boiler. Double aspect lounge and kitchen. Off street parking on driveway for two cars, front garden and enclosed rear garden.
- Hardwood and glazed front door, laminate strip wood flooring and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.3m x 4.3m into bays (14'1" x 14'1" into bays)
- Bright double aspect living room with two bay windows. Reclaimed pine fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Carpet and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.3m x 3.35m (17'5" x 11'0")
- Double aspect and open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level beech effect kitchen units. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Space for fridge / freezer and plumbed for dishwasher. Vinyl flooring and tiled splashback.
- Utility room 2.9m x 2m (9'6" x 6'7")
- Range of floor level beech effect kitchen units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Houses condensing oil boiler. Vinyl flooring. Hardwood and glazer rear door.
- WC 2m x 1.96m (6'7" x 6'5")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and vinyl flooring.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 3.15m x 2.52m (10'4" x 8'3")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vinyl flooring. Built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 4.25m x 2.8m (13'11" x 9'2")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Carpet and TV point.
- Ensuite 3.05m x 0.9m (10'0" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.35m x 3.05m (14'3" x 10'0")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- Bedroom 3 2.6m x 2.3m (8'6" x 7'7")
- Carpeted single bedroom.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Front garden in lawn. Overlooking communal green area.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn. Oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »