- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Extended Semi Detached Property with Generous Rear Garden
- Three Good Size Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Through Lounge Dining Room with Sliding Doors to Kitchen
- Extended Kitchen with Feature Island and Patio Doors
- White Bathroom Suite with Electric Shower and Fully Tiled Walls
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Decking, Lawn and Detached Garage
- Excellent Residential Location Close to Schools, Shops and Bus Routes
Additional InformationA deceptively spacious semi detached property benefiting from a single storey extension to rear overlooking a generous garden with decking area and lawn.
The accommodation includes a good size lounge dining room with fireplace, sliding doors to extended kitchen with range of units, feature island and another set of sliding patio doors to rear garden. The first floor includes three good size bedrooms and white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and fully tiled walls. Externally, the property offers a fantastic enclosed rear garden with extensive decking area, paved area and generous lawn with access to Orangefield Park. Other benefits include floored and sheeted roofspace, oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and detached garage.
Located in the popular Orby area with a vast range of local amenities close to hand including local bus routes, schools, shops and Greenville Park for the park walks and use of recreational grounds. Ideal family location within walking distance of Ballyhackamore and easy access to Belfast City Centre. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak cupboard under stairs.
- Lounge/Dining Room 25'7 x 11'0 (7.80m x 3.35m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Sliding doors to:
- Kitchen 10'2 x 17'6 at widest points (3.10m x 5.33m at widest points)
- Range of low level white gloss units with wood block work surfaces, inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine. Island with wood block work surface. Wood laminate flooring, part tiled walls. Sliding patio doors.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 10'4 (3.45m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 13'7 into bay x 8'7 (4.14m into bay x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3 7'0 x 6'9 (2.13m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- Paved rear garden with decking area, paved area and lawn area. Garden shed. Greenhouse. Outside tap.
- Detached Garage
- Final photo is a summer shot of the garden taken by the current owner to show potential in peak season.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »