- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, modernised semi-detached villa
- Three bedrooms
- Extended, modern kitchen with vaulted ceiling and bi-fold doors
- Open plan casual dining/sitting areas
- Through living/dining room with bay window
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed throughout
- Off-street parking to front
- Enclosed south and west facing rear garden
- Short stroll to Ballyhackamore Village, Comber Greenway and "Glider" stops
- In catchment area for excellent schools.
Additional InformationIn excellent decorative order, this extended semi detached villa is conveniently located across from the grounds of Strandown Primary School.
The superb open plan kitchen with a vaulted ceiling is large enough to incorporate casual dining/sitting areas thus increasing the versatility of the layout.
Externally this is complemented by off-street parking to the front and an enclosed rear garden which is ideal for adults and children alike.
A stone's throw from the heart of Ballyhackamore Village with its superb array of shops, amenities and eateries, the sale should attract broad appeal.
With little to do except move in, we have no hesitation in recommending internal inspection.
- Composite front door with glazed panel.
- Ceramic tiled floor, under stairs cloaks area and access to cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.94m x 2.83m (22' 9" x 9' 3")
(Into bay and at widest points). Engineered wood flooring. Open plan to:
- Double doors with glazed panels to:
- 6.84m x 4.07m (22' 5" x 13' 4")
(Narrowing to 4.35m). (Average). Modern range of high and low level units including boiler cupboard with Worcester Bosch Phoenix gas boiler. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Belling range style cooker with 7 ring gas hob and double ovens, extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for American style fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
CASUAL DINING/SITTING AREA: Feature beamed and vaulted ceiling, bi-fold doors to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.26m x 2.65m (10' 8" x 8' 8")
(At widest price).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.64m (10' 1" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3)/NURSERY/STUDY:
- 2.11m x 1.83m (6' 11" x 6' 0")
Currently used as dressing room.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome shower controls and screen. Low flush wc, wash hand basin with storage underneath. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Gates leading to:
Off-street parking/driveway laid in brick paviors. Lawn with border hedging.
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- with southern and westerly aspects. Timber deck covered with artificial lawn. Gate to lawned area with further gate to side. Timber shed.
From Templeton Robinson office in centre of Ballyhackamore, head towards City Centre on Upper Newtownards Road. Just after Marks and Spencers turn right at traffic lights and property is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
118th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »