- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Semi-Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room With Multi-Fuel Burning Stove
- Additional Family Room Open To Dining
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Fully Floored Roof Space
- Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage (Partially Sub-Divided To Provide Home Office)
- Driveway Parking
- Spacious Gardens To Rear In Lawns & Patio
- Popular & Much Sought After Location Off Upper Lisburn Road, Close To A Host Of Amenities, Schooling & Transport Routes
Additional InformationLocksley Park in Finaghy is located off the Upper Lisburn Road, and area which is extremely convenient to a wide range of amenities, and has consistently proved popular with various sections of the market.
The popular location boasts a number of leading schools, churches, and recreational facilities, all within comfortable commuting distance, as is Belfast City Centre making this an ideal purchase for those with a young family, or for the busy professional couple.
The accommodation is well presented throughout, and provides a three bedroom layout, with fully floored roof space, two reception rooms, together with modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. Additional benefits include; a detached garage which has been partially sub-divided to provide a home office, and spacious rear gardens laid predominately in lawns.
Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Composite front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring. Cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.2m (12' 9" x 10' 6")
Multi-fuel burning stove. Wood strip flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.45m x 3.2m (11' 4" x 10' 6")
- DINING ROOM / CONSERVATORY:
- 3.66m x 2.9m (12' 0" x 9' 6")
Wood strip flooring.
- 4.78m x 1.68m (15' 8" x 5' 6")
High and low level units. Belfast sink. Recessed for fridge and cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.15m (11' 3" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.12m (11' 4" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.03m x 1.83m (6' 8" x 6' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- FLOORED ROOF SPACE:
- 4.27m x 3.12m (14' 0" x 10' 3")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Substantial gardens to rear laid in lawns and patio. Driveway parking to front.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.08m x 3.45m (16' 8" x 11' 4")
Sub-divided to provide home office.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »