- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Architecturally Designed Family Home Extending To 3,600 Sq Ft
- Constructed In 2016 With An Unrival Standard Of Finish
- Five Generous Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Island & Appliances
- Ensuite Bathroom & Two Shower Rooms
- Spacious Utility Room & Pantry Area
- Separate Office & Integral Garage
- Central Beam Vacuum System
- Alarm System Installed / Fibre Internet Speeds Up To 100mbs
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Underfloor Throughout)
- Magnificent Site Extending To Approximately 2 Acres
- Popular & Convenient Semi-Rural Location Close To Local Amenities, Schooling & Within Commuting Distance Of Belfast
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this most impressive detached family home, which was constructed c. 2016, and provides exceptionally well-appointed and presented accommodation extending to 3,600 Sq Ft.
Built to an exceptional standard with the use of high quality materials, the accommodation will suit the vast majority of family requirements comprising of, five generous bedrooms, two formal reception rooms, together with magnificent kitchen open to casual dining, and a range of high quality sanitaryware including two shower rooms, and additional ensuite.
Externally, the magnificent site extends to approximately 2 acres, and is approached via electric gates, with well-tended gardens, and generous parking facilities.
Situated in this much desired rural location, close to Killinchy, Saintfield, and Crossgar, the property benefits from its ease of access to a wide range of outdoor pursuits, excellent schooling, and is within comfortable commuting distance to Belfast, Newtownards, and Downpatrick.
Viewing of this exceptional home is strongly recommended, and is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite entrance door with glass side panels. Wood effect tiled floor. LED lighting. Beam vacuum point. Telephone connection point. Understairs storage cupboard.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.36m x 3.89m (17' 7" x 12' 9")
Feature hole in wall gas fire with glass front. Tiled floor. LED lighting. Beam vacuum point. Aluminium bi-fold doors with matching side door to gardens. Open through to:
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.63m x 5.41m (21' 9" x 17' 9")
Superb range of contemporary fitted high gloss high and low level cupboards and drawers with matching island unit incorporating a 'Frankie' single drained stainless steel sink unit with 'Quooker' hot water tap. Integrated 'Siemens' oven. 'Siemens' warming drawer. Microwave oven. 'Siemens' coffee machine and fridge. 'Hotpoint' dishwasher. 'Siemens' induction hob. 'Best' extractor unit over. Quartz work surfaces with matching breakfast bar. Tiled floor. LED lighting. TV aerial connection point. PVC double doors to gardens. Beam vacuum point.
- 3.12m x 1.5m (10' 3" x 4' 11")
Tiled floor. LED lighting.
- 5.33m x 3.91m (17' 6" x 12' 10")
'Heta' multi-fuel stove on granite hearth. Wood effect tiled floor. Aluminium bi-folding doors with matching side door to gardens.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 4.17m x 1.78m (13' 8" x 5' 10")
Stunning white suite complete with walk-in shower area with thermostatically controlled shower unit, and wall mounted telephone shower attachment with drench shower head over. Glass shower screen. Close coupled WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin with waterfall mixer tap and vanity unit under. Tiled floor. LED lighting. Towel radiator. Extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.7m x 4.17m (15' 5" x 13' 8")
Excellent range of painted finished high and low level cupboards and matching shelving and wooden bench. Recessed glazed sink unit with adjustable mixer taps. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for fridge. Laundry shoot collection cupboard. Wooden work surfaces. Wood effect tiled floor. LED lighting. Access to rear.
- 2.9m x 2.29m (9' 6" x 7' 6")
LED lighting. DATA Hub and CCTV. Wood effect tiled floor. Telephone connection point. Access to internal garage.
- Stairs to:
- Painted and stained oak balustrades with glass panelling inset. Velux window. Beam vacuum point. Clean air system. LED lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 13.03m x 5.38m (42' 9" x 17' 8")
Vaulted ceiling. LED lighting. Casual living / dressing area with PVC glazed double doors to Juliet balcony. Walk-in wardrobe with sliding doors. Ample storage hanging space and display shelves. Beam vacuum point. Velux windows.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Luxurious white suite complete with freestanding bath with pillar swan neck mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment. Walk-in tiled shower area with thermostatically controlled shower unit, wall mounted telephone shower attachment, and drench shower head over. Recessed shelving for his/hers wash hand basins with mono mixer taps. Twin mirrors and lights over. LED lighting. Tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Extractor fan. Close coupled WC.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.44m x 3.15m (17' 10" x 10' 4")
Wood laminate floor. LED lighting. Built-in sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.19m x 3.12m (13' 9" x 10' 3")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 4.17m x 1.78m (13' 8" x 5' 10")
Modern white suite comprising of a tiled walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled unit, and wall mounted telephone hand shower attachment with drench shower head over. Fitted glass shower screen. Feature tiled shower seat. Close coupled WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mono mixer tap and vanity unit under. Tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. LED lighting. Extractor fane. Towel radiator. Laundry shoot leading to utility room (ground floor).
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.17m x 3.1m (13' 8" x 10' 2")
Wood laminate floor. LED lighting. Access to roof space (floored).
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.49m x 2.74m (18' 0" x 9' 0")
Wood laminate floor. LED lighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Fully enclosed and spacious gardens surround the property which are laid out in lawn, and enjoy stunning views of the County Down countryside. Outside lights. Water tap and power points. Decorative pebbled patio area to the rear. PVC oil storage tank. Driveway parking with beautiful stone pillars with electric gates and decorative pebbles. Driveway leading to the front and side of the residence and to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.33m x 3.51m (17' 6" x 11' 6")
Insulted electric up and over door. Fluorescent light. Beam vacuum central unit. Aquagold hot water tank with pressurised system.
- CAPITAL / RATEABLE VALUE:
- £310,000 rates payable £2,624.77 per annum (2019/2020).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »