This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Recently Refurbished Attractive Period Mid-Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living & Dining Room
- Recently Fitted Modern Kitchen (Kitchen Appliances Included)
- First Floor Bathroom In White Suite
- New Carpets In All Bedrooms, Landing & Stairs
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Alarm System Installed
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this attractive red brick mid-terrace property off the Lisburn Road. Tucked away on the quiet street of Ulsterville Gardens it enjoys convenience to the varied attractions of the Lisburn Road whilst benefitting from easy access to the City Centre.
This property has been recently refurbished to a very high standard, is well maintained and has excellent living space. On the ground level there is a large open plan living and dining area with modern fully fitted kitchen. On the first floor there is a spacious bathroom on the return and two good sized bedrooms.
The property also benefits from new double glazing throughout, oil fired central heating and also has a functional alarm system.
Appealing to a broad spectrum of potential buyers, we encourage early viewing so not to miss out.
Please contact our South Belfast team to arrange a viewing by private appointment on 028 9066 8888.
- uPVC entrance door with glazed inset.
- Laminate floor. Corniced ceiling. Corbels.
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.42m x 2.92m (24' 4" x 9' 7")
Living area - 13' 11" x 9' 7" with laminate floor. Corniced ceiling. Open to:
Dining area - 10' 11" x 9' 3" with laminate floor. Understairs storage. Brick fire surround with tiled hearth.
- 4.65m x 1.83m (15' 3" x 6' 0")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Electric oven with four ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor. Plumbed for washing machine (included in sale). Integrated dishwasher. New fridge freezer. Access to yard through PVC door with glazed inset.
First Floor Return
- White suite with low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with overhead shower attachment. Tiled effect laminated floor. Partially tiled walls. Enclosed hot water tank.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.18m (13' 9" x 10' 5")
(at widest points)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.44m (10' 8" x 8' 0")
(at widest points) Built-in shelving.
- Access to roof space.
- Rear yard with uPVC oil tank, and access to laneway.
124th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »