- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- BEAUTIFUL SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- PRIVATE END SITE
- PARKING TO SIDE OF HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH EN SUITE)
- 1 RECEPTION ROOM
- 3 BATHROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- OF CENTRAL HEATING
- EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
Additional InformationLocated in the popular Old Fort development in Strathfoyle. Just 10 minutes drive from Derry city centre, this very well presented 3 bedroom semi detached property is a perfect family home.
This property is ideally situated on a corner site with private driveway to the side of the house.
Offering excellent living accommodation and outdoor space this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of first time buyers or investors alike.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall 5.53 x 2.10 (18'1" x 6'10")
- Tiled flooring throughout with downstairs WC
- Living Room 5.07 x 3.54 (16'7" x 11'7" )
- Large living space with wood effect flooring throughout. Feature fireplace with granite hearth
- Downstairs WC 4.03 x 0.95 (13'2" x 3'1")
- Low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Kitchen / Dining 5.75 x 2.71 (18'10" x 8'10")
- Large open plan kitchen / dining with range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric hob and electric oven, plumbed for washing machine, tile flooring throughout, double patio doors leading to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing 3.10 x 2.0 (10'2" x 6'6")
- Carpeted throughout with roofspace access
- Master Bedroom 3.65 x 3.27 (11'11" x 10'8")
- Rear facing large double bedroom with wood flooring throughout
- En Suite 2.83 x 0.87 (9'3" x 2'10")
- Comprising fully tiled electric shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tile flooring
- Bedroom 2 3.55 x 2.75 (11'7" x 9'0")
- Front facing double bedroom with wood flooring throughout
- Bedroom 3 3.0 x 2.9 (9'10" x 9'6")
- Front facing bedroom with wood flooring throughout
- Bathroom 2.1 x 2.05 (6'10" x 6'8")
- Family Bathroom comprising of panel bath , pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiled flooring throughout.
- Private end site with parking to side of house
Large rear garden
- WHATS YOUR HOUSE WORTH ?
- Book your free valuation online at homepageonline.co.uk
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »