- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Equestrian / Agricultural Holding
- Elevated Building Site (Outline Approval) with Stunning Vistas
- Recently Constructed, High Bay, Steel Portal Frame Stable Block
- Enclosed Sand School
- Superb Agrictulral Ground
- Excellent Rural Location
Equestrian Centre, Building Site and Land at 95 Tandragee Road, Gilford
Highly attractive 7 1/2 acre equestrian holding with outline planning permission for superb chalet bungalow.
Enjoying an excellent location between Tandragee and Gilford and benefitting from elevated views across pleasant countryside this would be an ideal acquisition for the equestrian enthusiast or hobby farmer.
The holding comprises an elevated and approved replacement building site, newly constructed high bay, steel portal framed stable block, two further block built stables, a separate block built outhouse, enclosed sand school, screed yard and well drained agricultural land of circa 6 acres.
- The Building Site
- Outline approval for a detached replacement dwelling on an elevated site, set off the road enjoying superb rural vistas across expansive countryside. Planning was approved 8th May 2019 with planning reference LA08/2019/0152/O.
- The Equestrian Facilities
- Enclosed sand school – Securely fenced, well maintained and drained sand school.
- Stabling and Outhouses
- One large, modern steel portal framed high bay shed comprising 6 individual purpose built stables, open pen and storage space. Served by mains water, mains electric and featuring automatic roller shutter door. Two further purpose built stable blocks located in two of the respective fields. Each block comprises two individual stables and are served by mains water. Older two storey block built outhouse adjacent to building site- ideal for equipment storage or renovation opportunity.
- The Land
- Approximately 6 acres of quality agricultural ground arranged over 3 fields. Land has been well drained, fenced and well maintained.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »