- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Charming Country Property In Excellent Decorative Order
Boasting A Bright, Airy Feel Throughout
With Beautiful Rolling Countryside At Front And Rear
Close To Moyallan Primary School
Lounge with multifuel stove
Family room or fourth bedroom
White kitchen with built in oven and hob
Bathroom with white suite
Mahogany double glazed windows
Oil fired heating
Pebbled drive and parking area
Well kept enclosed rear garden
This charming country residence is situated in the beautiful Moyallon area, just a field away from Moyallon Primary School and close to the local pony club. It offers easy commuting to Portadown, Lurgan and Banbridge.
The property has been meticulously maintained and now boasts an inglenook fireplace warmed by a multi-fuel stove.
The bright kitchen at the rear has a large window, which looks out onto the well kept garden and beyond over the surrounding countryside.
The property would be ideal for anyone seeking a Georgian home that's just ready to move in to.
- Entrance porch
- 6' 4" x 2' 7" (1.93m x 0.79m) Double front doors, glazed door
- Entrance hall
- 6' 3" x 5' 10" (1.91m x 1.78m) Understairs cupboard
- 20' 3" x 10' 2" (6.17m x 3.10m) Feature inglenook fireplace with brick inset, multi fuel stove, tiled hearth, laminate floor
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 8" x 10' (4.17m x 3.05m) Built in units comprising wardrobes, drawers and high level cupboards, walk in cupboard
- 15' x 10' (4.57m x 3.05m) White high and low level units, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, built in oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge, partially tiled walls, arch to dining area
- Dining area
- 9' 5" x 7' (2.87m x 2.13m) Laminate floor
- Utility room
- 12' 2" x 7' 7" (3.71m x 2.31m) High and low level units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, built in cupboard
- Shower room
- 5' 1" x 2' 6" (1.55m x 0.76m) Walk in shower, fully tiled walls
- 1st floor landing
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 9" x 9' 9" (3.58m x 2.97m) Built in unit comprising wardrobes
- Bedroom 3
- 13' 5" x 9' 4" (4.09m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 4
- 9' 8" x 9' 1" (2.95m x 2.77m)
- 7' 9" x 7' 8" (2.36m x 2.34m) White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c., fully tiled walls
- Hedge at front, front garden laid in lawn, brick paved patio and front porch
Well, kept private rear garden with pebbled parking area leading to lawn with patio area, garden shed, shrubs and trees, outside w.c
- 16' x 10' (4.88m x 3.05m) Up and over door
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »