- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Spacious Detached Bungalow Located In A Lovely Rural Area
Offering Excellent Family Accommodation Including
Rooms In The Basement
Approx 3000ft Commercial Building At Rear With Permission
Passed For Furniture Retail
Spacious entrance hall
Large lounge with wood burning stove
Conservatory with excellent views
'Brookwood' solid oak kitchen with built in appliances
Bathroom with white suite
Basement with playroom and two stores
PVC double glazed windows
Oil fired heating system
Commercial unit at rear with separate access
Commerical unit comprises one retail show room and two large stores
- Entrance hall
- 15' 3" x 14' 6" (4.65m x 4.42m) PVC front door, ornamental ceiling beams, solid oak floor, 3 steps up to double doors leading to lounge
- 8' 10" x 5' 3" (2.69m x 1.60m)
- 25' 6" x 17' 7" (7.77m x 5.36m) Hole in the wall fireplace with wood burning stove, oak mantle, ceiling corniced, arch to dining room, spiral staircase to basement
- Dining room
- 17' 3" x 11' 8" (5.26m x 3.56m) Solid oak floor, ceiling corniced, patio doors to conservatory
- 14' 3" x 12' 5" (4.34m x 3.78m) Tiled floor
- 21' 8" x 11' 10" (6.60m x 3.61m) 'Brookwood' solid oak kitchen with high and low level units, gas/electric range with reclaimed brick canopy, natural stone tiles, extractor fan, belfast sink, dishwasher, fridge, granite work surfaces, chinese slate floor, ornamental ceiling beams, dining and family area
- Utility room
- 11' 10" x 8' 7" (3.61m x 2.62m) Oak effect high and low level units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled floor
- 5' 5" x 3' 2" (1.65m x 0.97m) W.c., tiled floor
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 8" x 11' (3.56m x 3.35m) Wall length mirror robes, built in unit comprising wardrobes, drawers and high level cupboards, wood laminated floor, bay window
- Bedroom 2
- 13' x 10' 10" (3.96m x 3.30m) Built in wardrobes, wood laminated floor
- Bedroom 3
- 12' 10" x 10' 10" (3.91m x 3.30m) Wood laminated floor
- 11' 10" x 7' 8" (3.61m x 2.34m) White suite comprising corner bath, wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c., bidet, walkin shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, hotpress
- 12' 6" x 7' 7" (3.81m x 2.31m)
- 17' x 16' (5.18m x 4.88m) Pine ceiling, patio doors
- 16' 5" x 11' 3" (5.00m x 3.43m)
- 13' 5" x 13' 2" (4.09m x 4.01m)
- Concrete ballustrades at front, mature gardens laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs, brick paved patio at front
Brick paved driveway and parking area leading to tarmac parking area at rear
Separate access at side leading to show room, currently used as a furniture outlet
There is planning permission passed on the show room for retail (furniture)
- Show room
- 72' 7" x 38' 5"
- Store 1
- 49' 10" x 29' 7"
- Store 2
- 45' 3" x 15' 10"
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »