95 Forthriver Crescent,
Belfast, BT13 3SS
3 Bed End-terrace House
Offers around £84,950
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Cavehill)
Offers around £84,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- End Of Terrace In Popular Location
- Large Corner Site
- Views Over Belfast City
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen with Dining
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Most Convenient Location
Holding a prime corner site affording far reaching views this end of terrace offers the perfect investment opportunity or DIY project. The property comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, spacious fitted fitted kitchen with dining area and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling offers extended entrance porch, pvc double glazed conservatory and oil fired central heating.
Convenient to schools, parks and public transport with the City and the hustle and bustle of the Shankill Road a short distance away makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.95 x 3.40 (12'11" x 11'1")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 3.46 x 5.46 (11'4" x 17'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, cooker space, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
Dining Area - uPvc double glazed door.
- Conservatory 2.83 x 3.05 (9'3" x 10'0")
- uPvc double glazed windows, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.36 x 3.25 (11'0" x 10'7")
- Panelled radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2.77 x 3.85 (9'1" x 12'7")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.39 x 2.56 (7'10" x 8'4")
- Boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, gardens front, side and rear in lawn.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT13 3SS | Property For Sale in BT13 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in West Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in Ballygomartin Road Area | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Property For Sale in Forthriver, Belfast | Ulster Property Sales (Cavehill) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.