- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Excellent Semi Detached Property With Large Double Storey Extension To Side
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master With Modern En Suite Shower Room
- Three Generous Reception Areas, Including Dining Room With Patio Door To Rear
- Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Bar Leading To Utility Area
- Family Bathroom With Luxury White Suite And Built In Shower Over Bath
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Generous Driveway To Front And Enclosed Landscaped Gardens To Rear With Lawn And Artifical Grass Areas
- Excellent Well Residental Area In The Heart Of Dundonald
Additional InformationAn extended four bedroom semi detached property in the popular Cumberland Area, this property offers superb family accommodation within walking distance of the many local amenities on offer in the Dundonald area including vast range of shops, restaurants and well established schools.
The accommodation comprises a good size lounge with archway to dining room and patio doors to raised timber decking garden area. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar leading to utility area with high level units and work surface. Living room/snug with attractive 'Ashwood' effect laminate flooring, excellent living space for any family.
The first floor accommodation offers four well proportioned bedrooms, master bedroom with glass block entrance to modern en suite shower room. Family bathroom with luxury white suite including built in shower over bath and chrome feature radiator. In addition to the first floor accommodation, built in ladders to floored and sheeted roofspace, currently used as a games room with velux window and wired for electric.
A great residential location with generous tarmac driveway to front including raised flowerbeds and stone area. Enclosed landscaped garden to rear with raised timber decking area, lawn area and artificial grass area with two timber sheds and one lean to shed. Furthermore, the rear of the garden leads to a sunken garden area with artificial grass and boundary fence overlooking a stream, ideal family BBQ area. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Cupboard under stairs.
- Lounge 13'5 x 11'7 (4.09m x 3.53m)
- Archway To:
- Dining Room 12'0 x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- (At widest points). 'Ashwood' effect laminate flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 9'9 x 8'6 (2.97m x 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level units, tiled work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting and partly tiled walls.
- Utility Room 8'0 x 7'1 (2.44m x 2.16m)
- High level units with work surface, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for dryer and extractor fan.
- Living Room / Snug 15'8 x 8'0 (4.78m x 2.44m)
- 'Ashwood' effect laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 18'3 x 8'0 (5.56m x 2.44m)
- Recessed spotlighting and part wood laminate flooring.
- En Suite
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, sliding shower door, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, glass block entrance and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11'3 x 11'7 (3.43m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 3 12'0 x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- (At widest points). Built in shelving and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 9'9 x 8'5 (2.97m x 2.57m)
- Cupboard with built in shelving and wood laminate flooring.
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, built in shower with two shower heads, tiled splash back, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, cupboard with gas fired boiler and extractor fan.
- Roofspace 19'6 x 5'8 (5.94m x 1.73m)
- (Average). Ladder to floored and sheeted roofspace with electric and velux window.
- Gated tarmac driveway to front with raised flowerbeds and stone area.
Enclosed landscaped garden with lawn area, raised timber decking area, artificial grass area, with two timber sheds, one timber lean to shed, raised flowerbeds leading to sunken garden with artificial grass and boundary fence.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »