- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property In The Popular Orby Area
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms, One Open To
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of Units Open To Attractive Living/Dining Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double And Triple Glazed Windows
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With En Suite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom With Panelled Bath And Fully Tiled Walls
- Driveway Leading To Attached Garage And Feature Tiered Patio Areas Leading To Garden In Lawn To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
Additional InformationThis charming extended, well proportioned semi detached home is located in this prime residential location renowned for its convenience to many leading Primary and Grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within close proximity to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages with their range of shops, pubs, restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital and the Comber Greenway.
The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation comprises three reception rooms, one open to a luxury fitted kitchen, open plan to the extended reception area of the house which offers amazing space and light and overlooks the rear of the property. The first floor offers four bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room and a modern family bathroom.
Outside the property is approached with a gated driveway/parking area leading to an attached garage and beautifully kept, private garden to rear with tiered patio areas and garden in lawn. Only upon an internal viewing can one appreciate fully the effort and attention to detail the the present owners have achieved.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Reception Hall
- Storage under stairs.
- Lounge 12'3 x 10'9 (3.73m x 3.28m)
- Attractive fireplace, picture rail and cornice.
- Dining Room 10'8 x 10'8 (3.25m x 3.25m)
- Picture rail, cornice and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Double Doors To:
- Kitchen / Living / Dining 24'0 x 16'2 (7.32m x 4.93m)
- (At widest points). Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel double oven, ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting, velux window, partly tiled walls, fully tiled flooring to kitchen, solid 'oak' wood flooring to living area and double doors to rear.
- Utility Room 10'9 x 7'0 (3.28m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, access to garage and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to partly floored roofspace via slingsby type ladder.
- Bedroom 1 13'2 x 10'2 (4.01m x 3.10m)
- Picture rail and cornice.
- Bedroom 2 10'7 x 10'2 (3.23m x 3.10m)
- Picture rail and cornice.
- Bedroom 3 7'0 x 6'8 (2.13m x 2.03m)
- Range of built in robes.
- Bedroom 4 10'3 x 7'2 (3.12m x 2.18m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Comprising shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, velux window and partly tiled walls.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Driveway to front leading to garage.
Feature paved patio to second patio area leading to garden in lawn with trees and shrubs.
- Garage 18'2 x 7'2 (5.54m x 2.18m)
- Oil fired boiler and insulated garage door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »