- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached with professional roofspace conversion providing master bedroom with en-suite on the top floor
- Living room
- Dining room
- 3 bedrooms including master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Front and rear gardens
Additional InformationA semi detached house with fantastic views over the city featuring a professional roofspace conversion to provide master bedroom and en suite on the top floor. This is a spacious three double bedroom house with a study. Alternatively, this extra room could be utilised as a dressing room. There is also a good sized living room with dining room off, modern kitchen and bathroom and good gardens with garage. Glen Road runs from the Ballygowan Road down to the Knock dual carriageway and is convenient to local shops and well positioned for schools and commuting.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring with storage cupboard under stairs
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.2m (17' 0" x 10' 6")
Oak flooring, marble and granite fireplace, solid oak flooring and open plan to dining room
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.36m (10' 0" x 7' 9")
Solid oak flooring and double French doors to decking area
- 3.53m x 2.16m (11' 7" x 7' 1")
Bespoke modern kitchen with range of high and low level units, integrated ceramic hob and electric double oven, integrated dishwasher, larder, integrated fridge, part tiled walls, tiled floor and concealed lighting
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.1m (10' 6" x 10' 2")
Double wardrobe with sliding mirror doors
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Double wardrobes with sliding mirror doors
- 2.01m x 1.75m (6' 7" x 5' 9")
Timber laminate floor
- 2.16m x 1.68m (7' 1" x 5' 6")
"P" shaped shower bath with spa bath, shower screen and electric shower, fully tiled walls, basin in vanity unit and W.C. chrome towel rail radiator and tiled floor
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.18m (16' 8" x 10' 5")
Solid oak flooring, dormer windows to rear, velux window to front and built-in wardrobe
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, W.C., and tiled floor
- Front garden in lawn and tarmac driveway. Rear garden in decking leading to lawn on two levels with sleeper steps and shrub beds.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.8m x 2.74m (15' 9" x 9' 0")
With roller shutter door and plumbing for washing machine
Located off the Ballygowan Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »