- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached vila which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room with pvc double glazed double door to rear and archway to a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob.
Upstairs on the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite and on the second floor is a large fourth bedroom.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway for ample parking, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with patio area
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate tile effect flooring
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'9'' X 12'11'' AT WIDEST (4.19m X 3.94m AT WIDEST)
- Feature fireplace, cast iron inset, wood surround, radiator
- DINING ROOM 10'0'' X 9'11'' (3.05m X 3.02m)
- Radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear, archway to kitchen
- KITCHEN 9'10'' X 6'7'' (3.00m X 2.01m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'11'' X 10'1'' (3.94m X 3.07m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'1'' X 9'11'' (3.68m X 3.02m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 610'' X 5'8'' (185.93m X 1.73m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- White suite comprising bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 4 16'6'' X 14'10'' AT WIDEST (5.03m X 4.52m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, under eaves storage
- Brick paved driveway for ample parking.
Garden to front in lawn
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn
Brick paved patio area
Boiler house & oil tank
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »