94 Castlemore Avenue,
Belfast, BT6 9RG
3 Bed Detached House
Asking price £249,950
Asking price £249,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- A stunning detached home with magnificent views over Lagan Valley and Belfast City
- Spacious accommodation with two reception rooms and open plan living downstairs
- Useful guest WC and access to the integral garage from the kitchen
- Modern kitchen with open access to the dining area and the rear patio
- Beautiful living area off the kitchen with panoramic views over the city
- Large lounge to the front with a feature fireplace
- Three double bedrooms upstairs - two with fitted furniture
- Family bathroom with a four piece suite
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Spacious site with plenty of parking and gardens
- Excellent location with a host of local amenities and schools
The uninterrupted view from this beautiful detached has to be seen to be believed! You can see the whole of Belfast and Lagan Valley from any of the rear windows and garden which is even more impressive at night with all the twinkling lights. The property offers good off-street parking, a large patio and rear lawn, flexible and spacious accommodation and a useful garage. All in all it is a perfect family home with a real stand out bonus!
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a guest WC, a large lounge to the front, and a delightful open plan kitchen, dining and lower level living room with breath-taking views. There is access from the kitchen to the integral garage that has a utility area. Upstairs are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is plenty of off-street parking to the front and an attractive lawn. The rear patio can be accessed from the kitchen and is a stunning place for alfresco dining in the warmer months. There is also a rear lawn that is fully enclosed making it ideal for children or pets.
The property is conveniently located just off the Upper Knockbreda Road and offers a superb range of local schools and quality amenities close by. Forestside Shopping Centre is only a mile away and there is a local post-office and fast food outlets within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email [email protected]
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
- Entrance Hallway 1.68m x 2.41m (5'6 x 7'11)
- Lounge 3.78m x 4.90m (12'5 x 16'1)
- Kitchen 4.19m x 1.85m (13'9 x 6'1)
- Dining Area 3.15m x 2.92m (10'4 x 9'7)
- Living Room 3.56m x 3.73m (11'8 x 12'3)
- WC 1.78m x 0.84m (5'10 x 2'9)
- Garage 5.44m x 2.41m (17'10 x 7'11)
- Bedroom 1 5.03m x 2.97m (16'6 x 9'9)
- Bedroom 2 3.78m x 2.62m (12'5 x 8'7)
- Bedroom 3 2.79m x 2.18m (9'2 x 7'2)
- Bathroom 2.26m x 1.78m (7'5 x 5'10 )
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.