- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End terrace house
- Off street parking
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Two bathrooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Close to town centre
- Immaculate condition
Additional InformationImmaculate end terrace house, rear yard and off street parking for two cars located on Railway Street, close to the town centre of Ballymena. Ideally situated within walking distance of train / bus station, schools and all the retail. commercial and leisure amenities Ballymena has to offer.
The property has been extended and offers two bedrooms, two reception rooms and two bathrooms and will certainly appeal to young couples, first time buyers or investors.
Absolutely pristine condition.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and shower room on the ground floor then two double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Enclosed rear yard and off street parking bay for two cars at the rear.
- Hardwood front door and glazed internal door. Tiled floor
- Dining room / Living room 3.7m x 2.9m (12'2" x 9'6")
- Bright reception room with bay window. Inset fireplace. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Living room / Dining room 3.7m x 2.9m (12'2" x 9'6")
- Cosy reception room with inset fireplace, under stair storage cupboard, tiled floor and TV point. Through to:
- Kitchen 2.95m x 2m (9'8" x 6'7")
- Galley kitchen with good range of floor and eye level kitchen units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven. Space for fridge. Tiled floor and recessed spot lighting. UPVC and glazed rear door. Through to:
- Utility room 2.3m x 2.05m (7'7" x 6'9")
- Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- Shower room 2.1m x 1m (6'11" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to split landing. Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.95m x 2.05m (9'8" x 6'9")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit, panel bath. Tiled floor and splashback. Hotpress. Recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.65m x 2.3m (12'0" x 7'7")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4m x 3.05m (13'1" x 10'0")
- Master bedroom with bay window. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Opens onto Railway Street with on street parking. Vehicular access to rear.
- Enclosed rear concrete yard. Brick shed / boiler house with power.
- Parking bay
- Stoned off street parking area for two cars.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »