- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Re-refurbished Semi-Detached Family Home
- Superb Level Of Finish Throughout
- Excellent Location With Finaghy Village Within Walking Distance
- Many Leading Schools Close At Hand
- Bay Fronted Living Room With Wood Burning Stove
- Rear Sitting Room With Aspect Over Garden
- Stunning Kitchen With Dining Area
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- First Floor Study / Walk In Closet
- Luxury First Floor Family Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Large South Facing Rear Garden With Brick Paviour Patio
- Parking For Two Cars To Front
- Re-Wired & Re-Plumbed
- Newly Installed Gas Heating System
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationA stunning, recently refurbished semi-detached family home located within walking distance of Finaghy Village and all its amenities. Many leading schools are close at hand and the property offers ease of access to main arterial routes and public transport services.
Finished to an exceptional standard this deceptively spacious home comprises of a bay fronted living room, rear sitting room, kitchen with dining area and downstairs w.c on the ground floor. To the first floor are three generous bedrooms, study / linen closet and a stunning bathroom complete with free standing bath and separate shower cubicle.
The property further benefits from parking for two cars to the front and a large, private, south facing rear garden laid in lawn with brick paviour patio.
The specification is as follows:
Wood burning stove, mantle and hearth to front living room
Stylish kitchen with stone worktops, upstands and splashbacks
Range of high quality cabinets
Concealed under cabinet lighting
Undermount sink with mixer taps
Integrated appliances to include, dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven & hob, microwave and extraction unit
High quality tiling from Soaks Bathrooms
Selection of quality sanitary ware including vanity unit
Overhead drench shower
Chrome towel radiator
Tiling to kitchen, dining room and bathroom from Soaks
High quality 'Origin Moon" flooring from Wooden Floor Co
Carpets to bedrooms, stairs & landing
Phoenix gas heating with high efficiency boiler and hot water on demand
House fully rewired
High efficiency LED downlights
Pre wired for intruder alarm
Mains powered smoke/heat detectors
Carbon monoxide detector
uPVC double glazed windows
Rear garden turfed
Generous paviour patio area for outside entertaining
Timber fencing and mature hedging to boundaries
Feature external lighting
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door, spot lighting, Origin Moon flooring
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin with chrome taps, engineered wooden floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.45m (15' 4" x 11' 4")
Wood burning stove with hearth and wooden mantle, spot lighting, bay window
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.2m (13' 9" x 10' 6")
Engineered wooden floor
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 6.76m x 2.64m (22' 2" x 8' 8")
Excellent range of high quality units with concealed under cabinet lighting, stone work surfaces with matching upstands and splash back, Undermount chrome sink and taps, integrated oven and halogen hob with chrome extractor fan with glazed canopy over, integrated microwave, integrated fridge freezer, integrated tumble dishwasher and washing machine, tiles from from "Soaks"
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 3.48m (15' 7" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.45m (11' 5" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.34m x 2.06m (7' 8" x 6' 9")
Built in storage
- STUDY / WALK IN CLOSET:
- 1.75m x 1.6m (5' 9" x 5' 3")
- Luxury suite comprising a shower cubicle with drench shower, free standing bath, wall hung wash hand basin with chrome taps and vanity drawers, wall mirror with lighting, spot lighting, tiled floor with matching tiled skirt to finish
- Freshly laid tarmac driveway parking for two cars to the front.
Large south facing rear garden laid in lawn with brick paviour patio, mature hedges and timber fencing.
The property is located on Finaghy Road South
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »