- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Mid-terrace property
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground floor shower room
- Fitted Bathroom suite
- Large enclosed rear yard
- Oil Fired Central heating
- Double glazed
- Convenient location
Additional InformationLocated just between the Woodstock and Castlereagh Road, this extended mid-terrace property offers an ideal opportunity for an investor or first time buyer looking to purchase a property that they are looking to add their own stamp to. The property comprises of two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, ground floor shower room, two spacious bedrooms and a first floor fitted bathroom. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazing and a large enclosed rear yard which would be perfect for a young family / socialising.
The surrounding area also prospers from an abundant selection of shops, schools and public transport links which offer a short commute into and around Belfast city centre.
Although in need of modernisation this property is sure not to sit around for long, so viewings are recommended at your earliest convenience!
- Entrance Hall
- Solid Hardwood front door opens onto entrance hall giving access to lounge, dining room and staircase. Wooden effect vinyl flooring.
- Lounge 3.91m x 3.05m (12'10" x 10'0")
- Into Bay
- Dining Room 3.13m x 3.28m (10'3" x 10'9")
- Fitted Kitchen 3.40m x 2.06m (11'2" x 6'9")
- Fitted kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units, formica worktops and stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tile effect vinyl flooring and part tiled walls. Access to rear hall and shower room.
- Ground floor shower room 2.75m x 2.06m (9'0" x 6'9")
- White fitted shower suite comprising of toilet, pedestal wash hand basin and easy access shower facilities. Part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1 4.15m x 3.28m (13'7" x 10'9")
- Spacious double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 3.12m x 2.63m (10'3" x 8'8")
- Bathroom 2.24m x 2.14m (7'4" x 7'0")
- White bathroom suite comprising of toilet, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath unit. Part tiled walls.
- Enclosed Rear yard
- Spacious enclosed rear yard with rear alley access.
- Disclaimer: Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »