93 Curlyhill Road, Strabane BT82 8LS
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
Ronan McAnenny Ltd welcomes to the property market this outstanding family home positioned on an elevated site overlooking Strabane and boasts stunning views of the surrounding countryside. This property is perfectly located on the outskirts of Strabane town which can be reached in under 5 minutes by car.
This property was built in 1988 and has been maintained to the highest standard throughout. The home consists of four double bedrooms, two reception rooms, main bathroom, shower room and separate WC. This property also has a detached garage which has full electrics and a roller door.
Viewing of this dwelling is highly recommended to fully appreciate it's beauty.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 3.6m x 5.76m
- Tiled flooring.
- Living/Family Room: 3.88m x 7m
- Laminate flooring, stone effect fireplace with timber overmantle, open fire and two double radiators.
- Living Room 2: 3.16m x 4m
- Carpet flooring, cast iron fireplace, open fire and single radiator.
- Kitchen: 4.07m x 7.37m
- Tiled flooring, cream units with walnut worktop, spotlights to ceiling and lower units, gas hob, electric oven, integrated dishwasher, two single radiators.
- Utility: 2.10m x 2.98m
- Tiled flooring, sink unit, high and low level cupboards, plumbing for washing machine.
- Downstairs WC: 0.91m x 1.38m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, WC & wash hand basin.
- Main Bathroom: 2.69m x 2.56m
- White bathroom suite, tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, corner bath and chrome towel rail.
- Master Bedroom: 4.15m x 3.63m
- Carpet flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.95m x4.58m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring, single radiator and several power points.
- Bedroom 3: 4.28m x 5.11m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring and double radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.18m x 3.56m
- Double bedoom with carpet flooring and single radiator.
- Upstairs Shower Room: 1.54m x 2.02m
- Tiled flooring, recessed spotlights and electric shower.
- Garage: 5.29m x 5.19m
- Full electrics, oil burner and roller door.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02881659210.
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »