- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Double fronted semi detached home with feature gardens.
- Four good bedrooms.
- Two reception rooms.
- Kitchen open to dining space.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Extensive rear garden.
- Ideal Dunmurry Lane location.
- Close to schooling, shops and transport links including walking distance to the Glider.
An outstanding opportunity to purchase within this desirable location just off Upper Dunmurry Lane and with that all important fourth bedroom and second reception room together with large, well maintained gardens, this one is a star purchase ! Four good bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms to include an attractive living room with feature multi burning stove, spotlights and feature Upvc double glazed double doors to extensive gardens. Kitchen open plan to dining space. White bathroom suite on the first floor. Extensive, well maintained rear garden and additional decking with side area and outside tap. Off road carparking. Upvc double glazing. Gas central heating system. With well appointed living space together with accessibility to schooling, shops and transport links to include walking distance to the Glider / bus links and beautiful Parklands, this outstanding home is a must see ! EPC D63
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautiful tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 11'11 x 10'9 (3.63m x 3.28m)
- LIVING ROOM 16'4 x 8'3 (4.98m x 2.51m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, spotlights, multi fuel burning stove, feature Upvc double glazed double doors to extensive gardens.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 16'11 x 8'5 (5.16m x 2.57m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, beautiful tiled floor, open plan to sizeable dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'5 x 9'10 (3.18m x 3.00m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 10'9 x 7'5 (3.28m x 2.26m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 12'0 x 9'11 (3.66m x 3.02m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 4 9'1 x7'5 (2.77m x 2.26m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, pvc panelled walls and ceiling.
- Enclosed, well maintained, large garden, additional decking, side area, outside tap, well maintained garden / off street caparking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »