- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms 1 with En-suite, 1.5 Reception Semi Detached House
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- uPVC Fascia & Soffits
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Convenient to Portrush Centre, Shops, Beach, Golf Course & Amenities
- Short Drive to Coleraine, Portstewart & All Other North Coast Attractions
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
- Ideal For Family or Holiday Home
- EPC Rating D64
- Beautifully presented throughout and offering spacious well laid out accommodation this excellent 3 bedroom semi-detached house is ready to walk into. Conveniently situated with close distance to Portrush town centre with choice of restaurants, award winning beaches and championship golf courses the property would be ideally suited as a main residence or second home. Viewing comes highly recommended to really appreciate what this home has to offer.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With under stairs storage, laminate wooden flooring.
- With wc and wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Lounge 4.93m x 3.45m (16'2 x 11'4)
- With feature surround fireplace with tiled hearth, TV point, laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 4.19m x 3.38m (13'9 x 11'1)
- With fully fitted extensive range of eye and low level units with tiling between, integrated hob and oven, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, recessed lights, tiled floor.
- Utility 2.74m x 1.93m (9'0 x 6'4)
- With stainless steel sink unit, low level unit, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- First Floor Landing
- With hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 3.43m x 3.84m average (11'3 x 12'7 average)
- With TV point. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.38m x 2.74m (11'1 x 9'0)
- Bedroom 3 2.90m x 2.34m (9'6 x 7'8)
- Suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, bath with hand shower attachment, wc, wash hand basin, recessed lights, extractor fan, tiled walls and floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by a tarmac driveway with ample parking. Screened garden to front. Enclosed garden to rear with screened patio area and raised shrub beds. Outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »